Schwer Platoon Take Charge

By GamerDroid, in Dust Warfare Rules Discussion

Can someone confirm that if I use Take Charge to issue a Regroup order to a unit that hasn't received a command order up to that point that it then counts as having received a Regroup order for that command phase? (and hence can't have any more command actions performed even though I haven't actually spent a command point on that unit)

GamerDroid said:

Can someone confirm that if I use Take Charge to issue a Regroup order to a unit that hasn't received a command order up to that point that it then counts as having received a Regroup order for that command phase? (and hence can't have any more command actions performed even though I haven't actually spent a command point on that unit)

The key is the text that says "Every unit within 12" that has not received an order receives a Regroup Order."

The other units are receiving a Regroup Order from this command, they just don't get the reaction token for receiving it. After Take Charge has been given, the units it has affected have received an order and are no longer eligible for additional orders.

It is a very powerful order, especially if you can manage Off Target Shelling in the Battle Builder.

ItsUncertainWho said:

The other units are receiving a Regroup Order from this command, they just don't get the reaction token for receiving it.

You don't get a reaction token for a Regroup order.

But otherwise thanks for the answer. It was what I expected, I just thought the wording might be interpreted in another way.