All In One

By Solomon Ryus, in Dust Tactics Rules Discussion

I have a friend who absolutley insists on this so i have to ask. in the case of the blackhawks All In One Ability, it says double the dice for the round. does this mean that if the blackhawk is later reactivated in the round with a command squad is its All In One ability still in affect?

I got an official answer on that a while ago:

The All In One skill only applies to a single activation. The text in the Core Rulebook is slightly incorrect. It should be considered to read "When a unit uses this skill, roll twice the normal number of attack dice for all of its weapon lines for that activation ."

awesome!!!!!!!!! thank you so very much. thats what i figured but my friend just wasnt having any of it.

on another topic how is reactive fire resolved during a sustained attack.

Sustained attack does not trigger reactive fire. In other words, you can't react to a sustained attack.

Does all in one work with sustained fire? The rules don't specify either way, but they do point out when other skills DO work with sustained fire.

thanks

Sure, don't see any reason why it wouldn't work with a Sustained Attack. In theory you could make a Sustained Attack with twice the dice from All-In-One, hitting on blanks from a Spotter and using an extra reroll from Berserk.

That would be hardcore, and thanks!