SF4 Gamertags

By Viewtiful_Joe, in UFS Off Topic

I thought to save everyone some hassle of going through the various different SF4 threads, I'd put all the Gamertags together.

Mine is on PSN: Viewtiful_Me

XBL: Hatman EXTRA

PSN: guitalex2007

Bear with me, I haven't had internet in days but it should resolve soon.

edit: And with my double posting... grr.

edit2: And please don't be annoyed if I pick the same character over and over; I'm currently practicing for Round 2. No, it's not Ryu, Ken, Akuma or Sagat, so breathe easy.

psn: drewkasa

ATM I am online often.

XBL: ramongoroth

I should be online in a week or so maybe sooner. I had the no sound "bug" when the new XBL experience came out so there wasn't much point in keeping up my online membership. Now I have a reason to renew it heh.

PSN: BM623O

(last character is a capital o)

PSN: STGouHadou

you know it's me if i pick Dan right away. always pick him first to "set the mood" partido_risa.gif

XBL: Makingsenseofus

And I am indeed VERY BAD AT THIS GAME.

XBL: Son Gopaul

I'll be rocking Blanka, Honda, Dan, and when I'm serious Sagat.

For now, I'll be sending and receiving invites. When I'm ready for some open games, I'll be on there a bit more!

XBL: MegaGeese

Though I may be forced to use Brian's (XBL: NubianGod). I won't play Ryu or Ken. I make no promises about Sagat, though. But I mostly play someone else...

GouHadou said:

you know it's me if i pick Dan right away. always pick him first to "set the mood" partido_risa.gif

Same thing when you perfect them with El Fuerte.

guitalex2008 said:

GouHadou said:

Oddly enough, I have observed that 90% of players who lose to Dan first game either disconnect or kick you from the game. Have you noticed this?

this is SUPERTROOTHINESS.

this is why i only make lobbies from now on. i'm tired of joining rooms to then be knocked off by a crybaby after ONE GAME.

GouHadou said:

guitalex2008 said:

GouHadou said:

Oddly enough, I have observed that 90% of players who lose to Dan first game either disconnect or kick you from the game. Have you noticed this?

this is SUPERTROOTHINESS.

this is why i only make lobbies from now on. i'm tired of joining rooms to then be knocked off by a crybaby after ONE GAME.

Always make the lobbies, it A) makes finding games easier, B) less searching, and C) you're the lobby leader. Also, add Rufus to the list. I played like 4 games today where I destroyed them game one and then they disconnected on me <_<

PSN: EnderDragon78

People disconnect on me all the time. Generally after I beat them 1 round with Dan, Dhalsim or Sakura.

MegaGeese said:

XBL: MegaGeese

Though I may be forced to use Brian's (XBL: NubianGod). I won't play Ryu or Ken. I make no promises about Sagat, though. But I mostly play someone else...

dood we totally need to play together. I don't pick Ryu nor Ken.

I once got a first round almost perfect with El Fuerte against a Ken player, then he, ironically (Ken?), sent me a message that called me a spammer (of course, that was the body of the message so I went into the XMB to read it, watching him as he used the opportunity to take down half a life bar).

So I stopped doing any and all moves and proceeded to still beat the crap out of him. Sent him a message after he obviously disconnected saying "take that" :)

Honestly, it's not that hard to NOT Shoryuken. If I do a Tostada Press, and it connects, then when you get up, I do another one and you try to Shoryuken but my Press connects, then I do it again and still connect with it, YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING WRONG.

It will defeat you.

while rose has the scarf - the true ShamWOW is gouken's ultra.

ask ...BM... :D

Yeah...I just like to play Dan. You'll almost ALWAYS see me playing Dan. If not, I'll play Sagat (favorite SF character period) or Balrog.

Maybe Cammy. Tha's my gurl, dawg.

GouHadou said:

while rose has the scarf - the true ShamWOW is gouken's ultra.

ask ...BM... :D

i couldn't defeat shen long ...or dan for that matter -_-

"i couldn't defeat shen long ...or dan for that matter -_- "

that right there is signature-material :D

guitalex2008 said:

Honestly, it's not that hard to NOT Shoryuken. If I do a Tostada Press, and it connects, then when you get up, I do another one and you try to Shoryuken but my Press connects, then I do it again and still connect with it, YOU'RE DOING SOMETHING WRONG.

Or you could, y'know, do a better move than a PREDICTABLE wake-up shoryuken. I mean come on guys.

the thing with that is, there are few moves more enraging than getting hit with spammed Presses.

they're blockable if you stand - unless they Press close to you, and it becomes a crossup that hits you full anyway. and once you block one or two, they can just do the throw that hits if you're standing.

you get hit crouching, you get hit standing, you get thrown standing... of course their gonna try to reversal it. it's not exactly the most balanced move in the game, and the speed that it has it ridiculous.

Spammed Presses should be BANNED. that's right i said it.

GouHadou said:

Spammed Presses should be BANNED. that's right i said it.

less QQ moar kicking a luchador's ass