Regina Duo's Trade Thread (Wanted: King Triton)

By GTrogi, in Agrabah Bazaar

bump and edit :) ......................................................bam

putting in post box within the next 6minutes

Hey trogi im responding to your offer for the aladdin lvl 3 foil I will trade my ariel lvl3 foil for it my email is [email protected]

email sent, and edits!!! .

some edits to trades and other stuffs

bump + edit = awesome

My Kairi Promo Non-Foil for your Cid Promo Non-Foil? I live in Finland so I hope you can send overseas.

By the way, do you sell any cards? I'm be intersted in some of your SR's.

Ya, that sounds like a deal to me, I'm not really interested in selling cards at this moment, want to finish collecting everything first.

email me at [email protected] and we'll exchange addresses and finalize everything :)

I also have 1x Daisy Duck (Non-Foil). How many SR's would I get for that card?

ooo well, I'd give you two I suppose (cause its the last promo I'd need :) ), which ones are you after?

Considering it's a promo, I'd like to have a bit more for Daisy. But I could trade 5 of your Set 1 rare wants for Moogle SR (isn't that the rule, 5 rares for 1 SR?). Is that ok?

ya that would be fine, so your non-foil kairi + 5 Rares for our SR moogle and non-foil cid.

I hope you sending first is no problem since you havn't got any references yet on this forum, let me know if you change your mind on the daisy but unfortunatly I can't go higher than 2,

if this is all good email me [email protected] and we'll get the ball rolling

I sent email to you. (And yes, I changed my mind on the Daisy :D )

got your cards today thanks for the trade

hey man I was wondering if you got my card yet? I haven't gotten yours yet, but I will let you know once i get them

I havn't yet morbid, but I'm sure it'll be very soon, seeing as how I saw you got mine:)

Edits:D

let me know when you do :)

Minor Updates!!!!!!

do u live in mi

need cloud 1 or 2

I don't live in MI, I'm not intirely sure what you mean, but I'm looking for essentially 3 clouds :S, so if you have 2 you'de want to trade I'd be very interested :)

hey man just wondering if you got my card yet

roxas i have a sru ansem but i already have several jafar genies so what else do u have

i have ansem but i also have several jafar genies so what else do u have

what want for 1 or 2 clouds make an offer andthen we will talk