Regina Duo's Trade Thread (Wanted: King Triton)

By GTrogi, in Agrabah Bazaar

This Needs a Bump!!!! and a minor update =D

Hey There!

I got your cards today, bouth of your shipments.

On my way to leave a positve ref!

Thanks again!

-Thirroxin

Gtrogi, have you got my cards yet? :3

hey no he hasnt... sorry :(

8====Lots of Updates!!!!====D

I needed to add some length ROFL

Bump.. I just feel bad that this one is behind my old one I'm not using anymore :P

hmmm. let me talk to my friend to see if i can get a simba lvl 3 from him becuz i use it in my deck.im not sure what SR's you have that i need but would you be willing to do instead of wyvern and another rare a SR and if so which ones would be off limits. p.s. sorry it took so long for me to reply i am in finals week and can only day dream of sleep right now. after wedsenday im done so ill be alot more responsive.

Sorry, I wouldn't be willing to trade Parasite Cage and another SR for a SR simba, I'd give you a SR and a not so good rare for simba 3 SR, or 5 Rares that aren't parasite cage, I just value Parasite Cage quite highly since 3 or them are pretty much good in any deck, let me know what you think

Updates!!!!, trades and some haves minorly

i shipped your card today so you should get it soon keep me posted

Will do, thanks for the update :)

yea no problem just keep me posted on whats happening like when you receive them and when your shipping. gran_risa.gif

Will do :) ... cheap excuse for a bump and edit!!!

more edits :S:S:S:S:S:S

What would you like for your Holo Sora lvl 1 Promo?

Jafar Genie maybe? gui%C3%B1o.gif

:) ya I mean if you're willing to do that We'd definatly do that, email me if your sure [email protected]

Message Sent! gran_risa.gif

Willing to add a NH Pinnochio in our trade? I ripped one of mine earlier and could use another...

If not its all good! gran_risa.gif

Edits, you cards are in the mail thirroxin

Thanks again for the trade!

I mailed your cards today!

-Thirroxin

Unfortunatly, your trade list doesn't have anything I want. If you get your hands on an Oathkeeper and a Wizard or two, I'll be more than happy to trade the Dumbo.

I could really use your...

SR Beast lvl 2

SR Hercules lvl 3

SR Peter pan lvl 2

Message me back, see if we can work a deal! gui%C3%B1o.gif

I have the SR Dumbo Lv 2 you're looking for. It's a little bit scratched/rough on the edges, but no serious damage on the card.

Could I trade it + Beast 3 ADA, Leon, and Winnie the Pooh Lv 0 for your ---> Wyvern, Captain Hook, and Parasite Cage(all Non-foil)?

I have no problem with shipping first, so let me know on Sunday and I should be able to get it out on Monday. Thanks!

@ 555 -> Thats a deal for sure!!!

Thanks for sending first, (just cause you don't have any references yet), email me, and pick another rare you want (I feel the deal is one sided for us and your sending first so go ahead and pick 1 more you want) :) , my email is [email protected]

@ Thirroxin -> Alrighty :) well, let me know what your not willing to trade since your trying to complete your set, but I'm interested in your:

-Ariel lvl 3 SR (big want)
-Winnie the Pooh lvl 1 SR
-Kairi Non Promo
(Id do three for three, and if not I'm also Interested in a bunch of rares)

Let me know which of these your wanting to trade and we'll work a deal out :)

I just re-checked your trades and I didn't see you had Cid. Any chance I could pull the Cpt. Hook out of the trade and put Cid in Hook's place, instead of taking another rare? If so the trade would be...

My:
SR Dumbo Lv2
(Non-foil) Leon
(Non-foil) Winnie the Pooh Lv 0
(Non-foil) Beast Lv 3 (ADA)

For Your:
(Non-foil) Wyvern
(Non-foil) Parasite Cage
(Non-foil) Cid

Hope that sounds good to you! I'll send you an e-mail... Mine [email protected]
Thank You!