Solitaire potential?

By Cejel, in Legends of Andor

This game looks like it might be playable solitaire. From the only image given so far, I don't see any cards face down for the players. There is a Legend Deck, but I'll assume that's for everybody when the card is drawn. It may be possible that each hero draws a Legend and keeps it secret, but I doubt it. That wouldn't fit in with cooperative play. It also doesn't look like it has an Overlord or DM type of player. If the game mechanics can run themselves, I'd be quite comfortable playing four heros on a quest, which is no different than any other CRPG. I hope this game is different and unique enough to pique my interest.

Well, according to the google-translated interview, the german page is going to have a solo scenario. So I guess the solitarie potential is there. Still, there is not much info on this game to have a clear idea of what it's really going to be.

Hi

Solo variant for Legend No 3 is available for download in italian, french and english ;)

http://legenden-von-andor.de/en/bonus-material/solo-variante-fur-legende-3/

You will also found on yhe website another legend based on the other side of the board.

According to Kosmos (original deutch editor) and Iello (french editor), extension will be available soon.

But it is a very good news that FFG will take care of the english version, because they have Print On Demand which is excellent for such extension.

Sadly, in France it is not edge who took care of the traduction, but Iello … no print on demand possibility

Bye