Looking for players in Central Florida

By dbunch25, in A Game of Thrones LCG

I dont know if we can make it to Orlando on Saturday. There is a local store here in Winter Haven that we might be playing at though if you want to join.

Also, we have started a Facebook page for Central Florida players, to schedule meetups and stuff. Much easier than using this fourm for everything. Check it out and like it so we can have better communication.

https://www.facebook.com/cflagot

okay I joined it. Just let me know, were down to play tommorow and thursday wherever.

tommorow and saturday*

lets get together and play soon! I'm fiendin for some game of thrones haha

Hi, we are a store located in Palm Bay, FL and we started a AGoT League on Weds & Sat 5pm. We currently have 15 people playing in the league. Welcome to come and join us for some AGoT fun!

Thanks

Jesus

Dogs of War Gaming

[email protected]

https://www.facebook.com/DogsofWarGaming

Dog's of War Gaming is holding A Game of Thrones Tournament this coming Saturday 7/20/13

All the details are here.

https://www.facebook.com/events/375292725905703/?ref=3

This is a fantastic store and a great group of people to play with.

Wondering if there are any other groups, preferably on in the orlando area. Just got back in town and I can't find anyone who plays and I don't wanna make trips out to Palm Bay for a game.

Wondering if there are any other groups, preferably on in the orlando area. Just got back in town and I can't find anyone who plays and I don't wanna make trips out to Palm Bay for a game.

Hey, we still play regularly. We are south of Orlando, in the Winter Haven area. Don't know if thats close or not, but we also make the trips to Palm Bay once a month for their joust and melee tournaments. The store over there is great and the tourneys are a ton of fun.

Me and my girlfriend, my little brother and two friends of our all play and we are in the Orlando/Oviedo area, about 10 minutes from coolstuff in Winter Park, what area are you in Stricky?

Still looking to get in games with others in the Orlando area. We travel to Palm Bay once a month for their tournaments, but would love to play local as well. Doing our best to grow this game in the Central Florida area.

Been a long while since I last checked this. Etaywah I'm in east Orlando but willing to go a bit for a couple of games, just not Palm Bay. Sent a request to join the FB group, been a while since I last played so I'm pretty rusty but really wanna put the cards to use again.

Been a long while since I last checked this. Etaywah I'm in east Orlando but willing to go a bit for a couple of games, just not Palm Bay. Sent a request to join the FB group, been a while since I last played so I'm pretty rusty but really wanna put the cards to use again.

Hey Stricky,

Whats your name on Facebook? I'm not 100% I caught you on there. I sent you a PM earlier too.

Anyone in the Central Florida area who wants to play Game of Thrones LCG

We currently have a meta around 4-5 people including a few posters in this thread.

Facebook: [email protected]

Eric Taylor

Number: 321-279-5278

Call or text, I'm always down to play at coolgames in Maitland/Winter Park. plus for anyone who has never been to coolgames they sell chapter packs for 10 bucks and everything else for 5-10 bucks cheaper than even online orders. It's a great place to meet with a very active meta there.

Hit me up!

Edited by Etaywah