Looking for players in Central Florida

By dbunch25, in A Game of Thrones LCG

Hey, we have a small group (4) that is looking for other players to play with. We are relatively new, been playing since Christmas but just recently got serious about building competitive decks. We are in Winter Haven so if you are in or around Central Florida and are interested in joining us let me know!

This is so funny i just started one for Orlando, Florida. I think winter haven is about 45 minutes away from me, so i dont know if id ever get a chance to game with you.

There is a group of 5-6 of us in Winter Haven that play together, dbunch being one of them. We would love to have more people to play with, we frequently travel to Cool Stuff Games to purchase cards and things like that possibly we can setup a time to play with you and any others from the Central Florida area. If that would be something you or anyone else in the area is interested in let me know and we will set something up.

Awesome i've bought all my cards from there too! Yeah let me kjnow i would love to meet up there and rock some AGOT

Awesome, I'll talk to our guys and figure out a weekend we can all meet up at Cool Stuff. What kind of deck do you play? We are all playing different types. I use greyjoy and have a winter choke, an unopposed rush, and currently am building a holy/discard.

I dont know much about the game, i've only played about 8-10 times though i Have bought all the expansions and the core.

I've only built 3 decks so far but i dont really have anyone to play against. I think i'm not sure if i favor anyone in particular but i really like all the houses so far and enjoy how thematically they reflect the books.

I've got 3-4 people who play, and we too have been looking for people to play with in Central Florida! We live in Altamonte Springs, and buy cards from Cool Stuff too. Not our preferred place to play though, due to the stink factor they always seem to have going in there. We usually play at the Amorous Armadillo Game Shoppe in Oviedo, about a 10 minute drive from there.

But, we'd be willing to brave the stink for the chance to play with new people. We don't own much stuff, and definitely don't have competitive decks, but we're up for playing. If there was a regular group, we'd certainly be willing to spend more money on the game to get our decks up to snuff.

If you guys want to try and organize a game day/night, let me know.

Whoops i think i sent a private message to you and not a reply in the thread!

I saw Dust played once at a con and it looked fun but i have a certain amount of people who will join for other games so this was one i couldnt justify buying at the time. But i am always down to learn new games all the time, and i have a second person who will almost always be willing to try new games also. (my wife just likes her favorites so i had to convert another friend)

I bought the core set over a year ago and haven't been able to play it more than 5-6 times. I live in Orlando about 15 minutes from CoolStuffGames. Send me a PM or post here if everyone or if even some of the folks from this thread plan on getting together on a saturday to play.

So, me and the guys are heading up to Cool Stuff this saturday to play. We will be there at 2 till whenever. Everyone should come play. We can hang out and talk about aGoT and just be more awesome than all the Magic players…

Well, since the Armadillo is closing the 19th, I think we will be heading to the new Cool Stuff in Maitland on 12/22 to play. Let's get as many people as we can and all play. what do you guys think?

There's a group of us that play up in Tallahassee. I know that's a million years away, but I'm down in Orlando every couple of weeks and I'm sure I could convince some of the guys to come down with me and play. I might try to make it down on the 22nd if y'all want some more company.

Cool! Definitely come down so we can play!

What time will y'all be playing? There's only two of us that typically travel to competitions so it'll be the first chance some of the guys up here have a chance to play people not in our group so hopefully I'll be able to convince a good number of people!

We will be there at 2. There are 5 of us from our group and then 2 from orlando meeting us there, so should be a good group to play with.

See you guys Saturday!

Whats up everyone?! I go to UCF so I'm in the area, like 15 minutes away. I'm heading back up to orlando today and saw you guys talking about playing there today. I wont be getting there til later, so if I miss you all I'm down to play next time for sure!

Just bought the core set last night and played it with a friend, its pretty fun!

Looking forward to eventually meeting up to play some aGoT

Hey, we will be back at Cool Stuff on Thursday, around 4 or 5. Come join us.

Hey, I went to cool stuff today and didnt see anyone. They guys who worked there said you might of been at the other location? which one did you guys actually meet up at. I went to the one off almoa in Winter Park, hung out there for like an hour since I bought some new cards and ended up tweaking with my decks. I deff do wanna find a group to play though haha

Oh man, we were at the new location in Maitland. That sucks we missed you. We are probably headed back up to Orlando next week. I will post on here and let you know as soon as I know. Sorry about that. Pretty much we will always be at the one in Maitland cuz it is muchg easier to get too for us.

Yeah thats what I thought haha. But thats no problem, only like 15 minutes further. Sounds good

We will be at Cool Stuff in Maitland (the new location) on Tuesday the 1st at 4. We will be there till store closing. Everyone come play!

had to work today. what about saturday?

happy new years!

A good friend of mine said he's coming into town thursday, and hes staying at my place for a couple days. So we're both down to meet up then as well.

A good friend of mine said he's coming into town thursday, and hes staying at my place for a couple days. So we're both down to meet up then as well.