Compulsory Move

By Poe4, in Dust Warfare Rules Discussion

Played with my SSU for the first time yesterday and won handsomely thanks to some air dropping Fakyeli. Hehe!

Anyway, what I'm not sure about is whether the compulsory move action is in addition to your two regular actions or if it takes up an "action slot". When reading the SSU previews it seemed like the former, but actually reading the book I understand it to be the latter; meaning a helicopter could move a total of 36". Is there something I'm missing?

free move action so yes a helicopter can move up to 36"

yeah 36" but gives 3 opportunities to be racted against

No just the first instance you move, and the instance you finish moving. Reacting to the move happens after the entire movement so a march would only be reacted to either once at the beginning or once at the end of the movement.

Farvo702 said:

No just the first instance you move, and the instance you finish moving. Reacting to the move happens after the entire movement so a march would only be reacted to either once at the beginning or once at the end of the movement.

Yeah I wasn't thinking about reacting to 3 moves, more 3 possible reactions against 3 actions you could take vs 2 for most other units… guess I worded it badly

Good to hear it's the way I thought it was. Hehe! Love the speed!