DT News and Articles from Front-Toward-Enemy.US

By Miah999, in Dust Tactics

great report. i like the update

Not a battle report but I didn't feel the need to start a new thread, I was going to change this thread topic, but I can't seem to find the button. Must have been removed or I'm crazy. (Edit: it only appears for the same five minutes after posting as the regular "edit" button, the weirdnesses of this fourm are many)

Anyway, here's some fun stuff to make with just the warzone tenement and some terrain tiles, and not much more.

http://miah000.blogspot.com/2012/07/dtw-warzone-tenement-review.html

Wow, thats a pretty good review on such a simple item. Maybe getting 2 would be a decent start to an entire village landscape

Yes, it would, I plan on picking up another when I get Cerberus next month or so. It includes a three story version. Also Zevrograd includes another single story. So you'll have a really good start on a small city, with all three.

Seems a poor choice of weapons to me 6 panzerfausts to 1 MG and 1 Assault rifles, would have like to see the MG mount and scope for vehicles. Don't think I'l be getting these.

Too many Panzerfausts, too few sturmgewher 47/machinegewher 48. I'll get a couple of them nonetheless, if only to make a custom mini or two. I can totally see a commando-like hero with combat knife and a special issue sturmgewher with MG ammo clip (and maybe even a heavy duty panzerfaust ready for tasty targets).

The same weapon load should work well with those Heavy Laser Grenadiers I won't otherwise use at the table… yummy…

They look good but would like to see some new figures like the allies pack has.

wQsYJ.gif

Good news all of them. I'll start saving up for some female models (need Tina and Hyane, and the "bewbs crew" too).