Reactive fire and special abilites.

By Jiltedtoo, in Dust Tactics Rules Discussion

Can hero's or units who successfully react to an enemy move use a special ability.

Examples:
1. Sigrid and the Laser Grens react to a squad of BBQ moving across their line of sight. They react, win, can sigrid use Beserk?

2. Beobatcher's react to a BBQ squad, can they call in indirect fire?

3. Ozz is about to get hit by a bunch of zombies, can he react and use Heroic Attack along with firing first?

"You can also activate a skill that does not require an action."

So you can use Berserk and Heroic Attack, but not call indirect fire, since Artillery Strike requires an action.

1. Yes, the squad may use berserk, the skill does not require an action to activate.
2. No, Artillery strike require the use of a SKILL action while reactive fire will only allow the use of a single attack action.
3. Yes, same as berserk.

****, this got stuck again as "not read"! I think this might be somehow my fault…

Definately your fault, what did you do? :) On my PC it said Loophole was the last poster but wasn't and the forum showing the thread as unread again - somethings going wrong :?

Major Mishap said:

Definately your fault, what did you do? :) On my PC it said Loophole was the last poster but wasn't and the forum showing the thread as unread again - somethings going wrong :?

Yeah, the same thing happened both times: I was the penultimate poster, but was displayed as the last poster, and the thread got stuck.

Loophole Master said:

Major Mishap said:

Yeah, the same thing happened both times: I was the penultimate poster, but was displayed as the last poster, and the thread got stuck.

The system was in awe of your post, and wanted to ensure everyone noticed it, perhaps? gran_risa.gif cool.gif

Yeah, that does make sense.

Well, you are Loophole Master. Maybe your alias influences the matrix here.

sorpresa.gif

Wow?

:]

(and just a smile makes too short a post)

Pedro Lunaris said:

:]

(and just a smile makes too short a post)

I sused that problem out, just hit the space bar several times. Spaces are recognised as a character so you can post short replies :)