Assault use with SSU

By Farvo702, in Dust Tactics Rules Discussion

After reading the comment from Mr. Martin Today, I started thinking about something. How is assault used twice? Would it double my movement to 2 then 4 then if I get a third one 8?

If this is the case the molotov guys would turn into the most mobile unit in the game! move 8 and then attack? that sounds nuts! Russian rockets!

No, the text indicates that you can't use more than one Assault at a time. So extra Assaults only mean you get to use it more than once in a match.

"While a player can't activate both in the same turn , the ability to use Assault twice in a game gives a unit a unique tactical advantage."

I don't believe you can do that, even though no where in the Rev. Rule book does it say that since in that it just says you can only use Assualt once per game the guy from FFG states it can only be used once per round?

"Lead developer Mack Martin comments on the army build options the Commissars afford players:

One of the combinations that will be readily apparent to many SSU players, is the addition of a Commissar with Assault, like The Fonvinzin, to a unit that already has Assault. Not only is it a great way to get rapid units into position, but if the Commissar uses his first, he can be safely removed as a casualty. While a player can't activate both in the same turn , the ability to use Assault twice in a game gives a unit a unique tactical advantage."

Ahhh I seem to only read what I want to gui%C3%B1o.gif thanks for the clarification.

Ignore this, stupid forum won't mark this thread as read. Hoping by relying it will.

THANK YOU!

This was driving me mad!

Love gamer OCD… was as bad as leaving time on the microwave without resetting it!