Converting 1st to 3rd

By LoveSkylark, in WFRP Gamemasters

I wrote this small excel program to help me convert 1st NPC edition main characters to 3rd edition.

It was never finished and I haven't touched it for months but is still use it a a jump of point when converting an adventure.

The Adjust value allows you to nudge the numbers a little.

Feel free to take this and improve on it in any way you can but if you do, do me the curtsy of sending me you version .

WFRPv3 Character Convertion

Sweet! Can this be used for 2nd edition as well?

Typically, I just wing it with whatever is closest, but this would be much more accurate.

jh

Not really the math is different and the skills so you would have to do alot of change, I did not bother with is since I was only working on 1st ed adventures.

Thanks, this works like a charm!

Just wondering if anyone still has this WFRPv3 Character Conversion excel file. I know that the thread's a couple of years old but I'd love to get my hands on it to help with current 1st Ed to 3rd Ed conversions.

My email is [email protected] if you have a copy you could send I'd be much obliged.

Cheers

Noely

Okay

So i've got myself a copy of this now but the thing is...courtesy of Stefan. Thanks! :) The thing is tho I don't know how to work it. I never was much good with excel and it's probably just me being a bit stupid. But can anyone tell me how this thing actually works? I mean I was guessing there'd be fields for old stats and once inputted the excel would transform these into 3rd edition. If so where and how do I input the data? Bit confused. Which is easily done granted! :)

Noely

Edited by Noelyuk