Dear FFG

By Toolian, in Tannhauser

I have to admit I feel a bit ashamed now. FFG announced the Yula reprint the fans asked for, and I reacted with: "Now give us that and that and that!" I'm sorry FFG! MadRabbi666 is absolutely right. I read a lot of posts from folks wishing for a Yula reprint, and now FFG gives them just that. Thanks FFG for listening to the fans, and also thanks for the cool new Tannhäuser stuff you released recently!

+1 to this whole thread...

Dear FFG,

here's a thing you really should do: Please start answering rules questions again. I think I sent you 4 or 5 questions in november and december and never got an answer! Or update the FAQ to include all answers you gave during the last year and everything concerning all the new product! Please!

my sentiments exactly

yay for Yula :) and yeah FAQ would be nice...i like to think that they're busy making new TH material and are spread too thin to have time for the FAQ :P

We're starting Xmas list for '12 already? well i'd be surprised if the next few releases WON'T be 2 more heroes for the Shogunate, to make them even with the other factions...after that no clue... i'm dying to hear what FFG's next direction is going to be...But as far as my Mercenary wishes - a Ronin (Shogunate-Loyal), Ace of Spades (Union-Loyal), _____? (Reich-Loyal) would even out the Mercenaries...then a Golden Globe Merc to be completely independent like Wolf? Think i'm going to have to paint up my Adventurers and try out Miah's mercenaries :) They have guys that represent other parts of the globe TH hasn't touched upon yet (S.America, Africa, Mediterranean, etc)