Dear FFG

By Toolian, in Tannhauser

Give us German Zombies (remember they are not Nazi Zombies gui%C3%B1o.gif )

Man does it feel good to play Tannhauser once agin. Been almost a whole Year. Last time I played was Xmas day 2010!

So...

Where is Doc Savage? Littlewars, Miah, Malichi, and the orignal guys who were around the slowest and darkest days of the Tannhauser growing pains?

Dear Santa,

Please re-print me and give me a new bonus pack! Just like my best friend Eva. All the other kids have got new toys this year and I have been good too! Or a pony so i can move faster! Thank you Santa and Elves!

Yula

Hi Sundance, where you been?

Please give us some second Trooper Pack for Shogunate and Matriarchy in different colours and new tokens (best with special packs for heroes). Do not want to buy the current ones a second time.

Dear Santa,

please give me another hero to join my team. I'm the new kid in town and I don't have many friends. The other faction leaders always make fun of me because they have more heroes to order around. They often shoot at me and my friends and we are hardly able to shoot back, so it would be really nice if our new friend had some ranged combat ability. I'd take anybody: A soldier with a gun, a fireslinging demon, a samurai with a bow - just anybody! Please!

Iroh

??! said:

Dear Santa,

please give me another hero to join my team. I'm the new kid in town and I don't have many friends. The other faction leaders always make fun of me because they have more heroes to order around. They often shoot at me and my friends and we are hardly able to shoot back, so it would be really nice if our new friend had some ranged combat ability. I'd take anybody: A soldier with a gun, a fireslinging demon, a samurai with a bow - just anybody! Please!

Iroh

Some new legend-based yôkai would be grand, tengu, kappa, something like that. Or... some kind of sôhei. Yes. That would be quite good.

??! said:

Dear Santa,

Iroh

Dear Questionmark Questionmark Exclamationmark:

As you have been a good boy this year I will grant your wish, please have a look, he will be even be able to shoot back twice!!

BR

Santa

TannhauserWolf-01.jpg

You are right of course, I was just hoping for a character that really belongs to the Shogunate faction and also fits the theme.

I know... Just wanted to say Merry Christmas :-p

If fielding shogunate I would really tend to line wolf and drop either mizu or Itami depending on the game mode and the opponent (we dont use shame of minos or asteros stuff so no problem with the CP drop).

The other option is gorgei with combat pack and X-5NR token (reroll 2 dice), not as good as wolf though.

And I was just wondering which character to drop in favour of Wolf, Mizu or Itami. I like Itami a lot because he's just a cool character, but Mizu seems to be stronger because she can avoid or at least hinder attacks. So I think I'll try Iroh, Mizu and Wolf the next time I play Shogunate. And I hope all of you had a merry Christmas!

A nice little 10 pack of Reich Zombies would be cool... You start with the Hero zombie and 4 others and turn your kills into more zombies for you!

docsavagepu8-2.png

Doc Savage said:

A nice little 10 pack of Reich Zombies would be cool... You start with the Hero zombie and 4 others and turn your kills into more zombies for you!

docsavagepu8-2.png

Cool idea, I might start working up a rule set using my AT 43 Oni Zombies.

A pack like Oksana's for the Reich could work too: One Zombie master (Hero) plus two Zombie troopers, maybe even two rather weak or simple Zombies that count as one trooper like the voivodes. The Zombie master would be able to regenarate the Zombies or to put new Zombies into play whenever enemy characters are killed. I definitely need them!

Haha. Yula's always on the list... even with a topic about zombies!

I can only repeat what has been said several times on this forum: You can get the german version of Yula without problems via the german amazon (amazon.de). She's perfectly playable because only the rules booklet is in German. But I agree that we definitely need new bonus tokens that are usable by Yula. Give us revised versions of Backstab, Twin Strike and Wunderstahl!

??! said:

I can only repeat what has been said several times on this forum: You can get the german version of Yula without problems via the german amazon (amazon.de). She's perfectly playable because only the rules booklet is in German. But I agree that we definitely need new bonus tokens that are usable by Yula. Give us revised versions of Backstab, Twin Strike and Wunderstahl!

Right so!

Yula is now on the Upcoming page. Reprint finally in the works, yah! Says February, so that means we probably see her late summer? gui%C3%B1o.gif

Wow! They are actually listening to us and giving us what we wish for! Please give us a new Shogunate hero with good ranged abilities, the red oni from Hinansho as an epic hero for the Shogunate, epic Heroes for the Reich and the Union, an UMTOMA and a Nippon trooper pack, a Beast of Gevaudan character, revised versions of all the bonus tokens, a new FAQ ... okay, that's all I can think of now. I'll finish the list tomorrow.

Yes and please take the reverse order, FAQ first!

I just played a Matriarchy vs. Matriarchy and it really makes me want a Blutsturm team, and here's why...

Can you see it... Hoss and Hermann are planing to overthrow the Kasier, the Blutsturm is despatched to deal with this little uprising. It could be awsome. We already know there is a great deal of political intrigue within the Reich so this could make for a cool campaign.

You can read about our Matriarchy vs. Matriarchy game here: http://miah000.blogspot.com/2012/01/matriarch-civil-war-battle-report.html

One last thought, has anyone else noticed that the Union is the only really stable faction in the U-Chronic universe. I mean the Shogunate is stable by Japanese standards but assassinations are not going to de unheard of in such a system. We know that the Reich is always teatering on the edge of a cou. The Nippon Accords as a whole is shakey at best and could break down anytime. The Matriarchy is on the verge of a real Civil War, and while the New Order has allied itself with the Union, the UMTOMA treaty is temporary. But the Union itself has no political intrigue, its had the same leader for decades, and it's generals are loyal to a fault.

Well enough babbling...

I told you I'd go on with the list: Give us a Shogunate-themed Ronin mercenary and a Golden Globe agent and the "Ace of Spades" as Union characters.

sorry - Golden Globe & Ace of Spades?? pls elaborate or point to reference :)

I also get the feel Miah mentioned - Union feels most stable. More Blutsturm would be cool - I've played some Blutsturm Division v Oscura Korps games recently of Eva/Yula/Wolf/Shock v Heizinger/Hoss/Ozo/Stoss. Needless to say, Blutsturm with just Wolf standing in as an honorary member are very challenged, but it's been my mission to figure out how to beat them :)

My theory of why Union is more stable: unlike demons or religious deities, the Union is under the influence of aliens who, above all else, desire order :)

Sorry, I'll explain. The "Ace of Spades" is the leader of the "Alliance of autonomous Aces" (or something like that), a group of excellent pilots fighting the Reich in Europe. Both the AAA and their leader are mentioned in the Revised Rules book where you can also find the AAA bonus token. The Golden Globe is kind of a secret society that also fights the Reich. They are also mentioned in the Revised Rules book, some booklets and the Operation Hinansho scenarios.

Dear FFG,

Thank you for reprinting the Yula single figure pack for Tannhauser. I just got into it last year, and couldn't find her any where. I thought she was discontinued due to a copyright infringement in regards to her weapon, Krueger, which is similar to the character Freddy Krueger of the "Nightmare on Elm Street" franchise. But I guess enough fans sent you emails in regards of ever releaseing Yula. Once she's out, I'll be just about caught up with the figure packs except for the Matriarchy troop pack. That and the Shogunate expansion.

again, thank you for rereleasing the Yula single figure pack. Tannhauser, along with the arkham Horror series (including Mansion of Madness), are my favorites

Keep up the excellent work.

??! said:

That is how I got my Yula, and I have been a happy camper ever since!