List of supported Android devices

By dorianm, in Elder Sign: Omens

Does the upcoming update to Omens that the fantasy flight front page is touting include compatibility for a wider range of android and ios devices? Maybe sorting that out before implementing in-app purchases would send a better message.

Posting (first time here) to confirm that the game runs ~butter smooth~ on the Asus TF201, lightning fast, no crashes, no glitches. I've not tried it on my ZTE Blade (Cyanogen 7.1) yet, and in all fairness given that has one core which even with overclocking is barely pushing 800mhz, I don't feel like frustration.

Speaking from the perspective of someone who's had some experience with the mess that is Android, I don't honestly think developers should be attempting to cater to every possible device/OS combo - that way lies madness and dragons, and nothing good will ever come from it aside from a vast headache. At some point in the not too dim and distant, I would seriously expect developers to start putting their foot down and demanding everyone is on 2.3, if not 2.3.7 (for mobiles) and ICS for tablets. It's the only way they're going to be able to reliably and profitably develop for the Android platform and tbh people are going to have to accept that if they aren't running "minimum spec" for various titles, they're not going to be able to just run anything without issue.

It is not just about the version, ESO will not run on my mobile device because it is a LGE VM670.

Confirming that ES:O runs perfectly on ICS.

It isn't the resolution, it's the codec.

I have a Nook Color running Cyanogenmod (7.1) off the SD card, and all the videos play just fine for me -- after converting them in Handbrake to MPEG-4 (FFmpeg). The resolution is the same as the original, as are the video and audio bitrates. The only change was the codec.