Characters for Kaihliks game.

By Kaihlik, in Fan Art

A friend has done a drawing of one of the characters from my Dark Heresy game, the character is a Sister of Battle believed dead by her order who has left it to pursue something she believes is of great importance. The character is using the Sororitas career from the Inquisitors hand book, background wise she is in possesion of her power armour although its ruined state means its not operational.

sonofmorris.deviantart.com/art/Female-Inquisitorial-Acolyte-260991853

Hopefully we will get around to the other characters in the group in the future, I'll keep this thread updated if we do.

Kaihlik

Here is out priest Sylvannis Octus.

sonofmorris.deviantart.com/#/d4cmp4w .

Sylvannis is group leader but his previous leadership experiance has left him scarred and indicisive and often fails to take charge, while this leads to a hands off leadership style sometimes his lack of leadership can endanger the mission and the group. While his leadership skills may be lacking his personal bravery is unquestioned and he is the longest surviving member of the team and the only original member.

Kaihlik

The groups Guardsman Che Losep.

sonofmorris.deviantart.com/#/d4du8pz

Che is a long serving guardsman who served in his regiment until it was disolved due to casualties. He chose to move to a different regiment rather than ship home where he was picked up by the groups Inquisitor and served in a different cell which was destroyed by infiltrators placed by Lady Solace of the pilgrims of hayte.

Please comment here or on the Deviant Art account.

Kaihlik

These are very nice. I cannot help but appreciate the clear, crisp lines. Really nice, imaginative. Not awkwardly bulky - beauty.

The Scum Kaitos Ramirez.

http://my.deviantart.com/messages/#/d4gzas6

Kaitos was a mid level crime boss on his homeworld. That all changed with the arrival of a new gang who's rapid and brutal rise threatened the balance of the criminal underworlds. Retaliations uncovered something so disturbing that even the hardened criminals were shaken into action and contacted the authorities in order to excise the threat. During this time the Inquisition got involved and Kaitos's gang was nearly wiped out. In return for his help he was allowed to join the Inquisitors acolyte cell.

Kaihlik

The last character of the group, the Assassin Panzer. Born an Infernis Ganger he was able to use his prodigious skills at death dealing to escape his existence and by joining with the Sons of Dispater. From there he was recruited into the Inquisition where is skills at breaking and entering are just as valuable as his ability to kill silently from a mile away.

http://sonofmorris.deviantart.com/art/Inquisitorial-Acolyte-Assassin-300997455

Kaihlik