Petition for Updated Errata

By Aussie_Digger2, in Tide of Iron

This Thred is made so that everyone who playes ToI and wants updated Errata for all titles in the ToI series ( and errata for FotB) can post their support for this and show FFG how many people out there want this, (and the possible number of customers they might lose)

FFG, all the issues have been outlined in many posts on your own forum so it should not be hard to know what needs updates (thats if you have been listening)

Hopefully this Thred ends up with lots of posts.

Aussie Digger supports the great need of updated errata and new errata for FotB

Signed!

Signed!

Signed!

(I had to sign 3 times, cuz if not, the post was to short)

I support the great need of updated errata and new errata for FotB. These games are too expensive for the support to be so shoddy. Avalanche Press sufferes in the same way....too expensive and no support. GMT is great! I had lost some charts for the East Front series and they charts for all the series ...free! You can't even get errat from FFG!!!

Heydrich

i agree 100%, we pay too much and FFG cares too little...

FFG board meeting, "hahahahaha we got those suckers to buy more unfinished, untested, and not play tested products again..."

An updated FAQ is sorely needed.

And then on to a complete rules compendium with optional advanced rules...

Signed!

... and signed again or else my post is too short to be published.

gran_risa.gif

Latro said:

Signed!

... and signed again or else my post is too short to be published.

gran_risa.gif

Seconded, thirded and fourded.... gui%C3%B1o.gif

Signed!

Curious if a) FFG had a presence at Origins this year and if so b) anyone spoke to them about the need for errata, or a presence on their boards, or the issues with FotB, etc....

Signed!

Some follow up on this game, FFG, please.

MB

Add me to the list.

Mee too (shouts from cheap seats are heard)

Signed! Please, give us updated FAQs.

Signed! Hear! Hear!

I agree. Dear FFG pleas update FAQ

You can add me to the list!

It would be nice to have an updated errata sheet and maybe some FAQs thrown in. I like the idea of a rules compendium, with advanced rules too.

Definitely need some official "errata" to allow AT guns to be tranported by Trucks and Halftracks., and make an exception for 88 flak gun, pertaining to a squads ability to move an AT gun one hex. 88 flak gun should NOT be allowed to be moved, except by transport truck or Halftrack only.

Would be nice to finally get those three erratad cards from the base set corrected in the form of updated cards too (Go to Ground, camouflage and yet another one...)

Sign me up, I totally agree!

Well based on a response to a question I submitted to FFG looking for a clarification on LOS rules out of Balka hexes, it would appear that an update to the FAQ IS on the agenda ...

"Greetings,

It is meant to allow you to fire from the entrance hex normally. The exception would be firing across other balka hexes.

That will be in the next FAQ .

FFG"

There is talk about a next FAQ? WoW.

Seriously though, the great scenarios in this game are very fun, and its a great game. Therefor its just lame that the games lacks FAQ and support .

I also agree!!! I love this game and hate how many issues come up all the time during it...

The cost on the elite reinforcement card in the British reinforcement deck is incorrect. It should read 2 + X instead of just X. Otherwise, you get a British squad with four regualrs for 0 command points.

Is that in the current Errata?

FFG, Please show 'some' respect for those that keep you employed, by supporting your company, thru the purchase of your products.

Signed,

Hopeful customer ... (tho, I'm not holding my breath)