Storage solution

By Pusherman, in Talisman

So sorry to resurrect such an old thread. However, from browsing the forums, this is the Talisman storage solution I like best. But this thread is from 2011 and there have been 4 more expansions since. Does the setup described below still fit all of them? Would one need to buy more or bigger boxes to now fit the entire game? Thanks!

I thought I would share my storage solution for Talisman and all its current expansions as it may be of use to someone.

All the boxes are 'Really Useful' boxes and can be bought for about £20-25 in total. I got mine from Hobbycraft

11 litre XL (x1)

1.5 litre (x1)

0.3 litre (x8)

0.07 litre (x6)

Basically all the instructions go in the bottom of the box, all the adventure cards go in the 1.5 litre box, then the other cards go in the 0.3 litre boxes (The Highland, The Dungeon, Spells, Warlock Quests, Purchase/Treasure cards and Talisman/Warlock Rewards).

Miniatures go in the other two 0.3 litre boxes and Strength/Craft/Life/Gold/Fate/Dice go in the 0.07 litre boxes.

The gameboards go on top of these then you can put the lid on, there you go all nicely packed and still room left for expansion.

Make sure it is the 11 litre XL box as the normal 11 litre one you can't get the boards on top and shut it.

Chris