Thanks FFG!!!

By traderghost, in Dust Tactics Rules Discussion

Thank you for the re-org!

Don't really think this was neccessary. Not enough traffic to really require subdivisions. Now I have to keep checking the 3 different categories to see if there's anything new....

Well hopefully more people will post as the game grows! I still like the idea of subforums.

Having sub-forums are very helpful in searching for information, especially for newbies. When I was new to DT (not that I'm a very experienced DT player now), I used to go thru the *entire* forum looking for articles on rules to search for those tricky rule situations, if they exist. A good example would be those jumping corner situations pictures posted by Loopy. I would not have thought of such a situation if I had not encountered them before, so just by reading about it certainly brings awareness of such situations to my gaming table. And if Loopy made the effort to create such beautiful and elaborate pictures to bring across the rules in pictorial form, I think they should be 'immortalized' in a rightful permanent place where they can and should be expected to be found by newbies or even experienced players alike. That is why sub-forums are such useful feature.

Wow, thanks for the praise! Didn't think anybody saw those pics, the discussion died as soon as I posted them...