4e Style Power Cards for Solo/Squad Mode (more coming soon!)

By Durandal7, in Deathwatch Gamemasters

Oh uh hey guys!

Yeah I'm still about! My support kinda dropped away as my group decided they weren't terribly interested (or good) at playing Spess Mahrins. But that's ok!

It's great to see people are still making use of what I made and given that Lord Master Igneus so kindly pm'd me to ask me to do a bit more, I shall :)

I hope to have Honour the Chapter done by weeks end. No promises, but that's what I'll aim for.

Hy - this is the best Support i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!

But - please - can you alsow make Cards for the new Modes from Rites of Battle and First Founding - Please :-)

Thanks

Greetings from Germany

Mark

I thought I had done Rites of Battle and First Founding. Quite spectacularly sure in fact.

It would be awesome, but this post is 2 years past. I wonder if the original poster even browses this website anymore.

I checked and hes posted recently, I might PM him the information from the rulebook regarding the other powers.

Also nice to know theres a fellow Pearl Drumset owner on here!

Yes, sir. Pearl Masters MMX. I have been playing since I was about 10 years old. Sadly, work has taken me out of the country and away from my beautiful girl. Now she has to sit in storage and await my glorious, violent, double bass pedalling, breakdown filled, metal fueled return.

Cheers, Kill.

How goes the progress on these?