10 Reasons Why Iron Maiden Is The Worst Band Of All-Time

By 1.2..3...Zebra, in UFS Off Topic

Homme Chapeau said:

Dude considering he called Antigoth a troll I thought that debate was pretty much over. 'sides, MMR is the worst band of all time, bar none.

Also, to add more to this particular subject -> xdugp0.jpg

No one cares what you think. Technically you weren't even smart enough to think of this yourself. No one cares what the person you stole this from thinks. Your arguments are horrible, if you can even call them that. I'm going to go play D&D, listen to Iron Maiden, make love to a beautiful girl, and generally be better at life than you will ever be. I will not be back because this is not worth it. Please go play in gasoline and forest fires. Google has 10 reasons why it's the most fun thing to do of all time. Check it out and get back to me.

HEY GUYS.

CHECK OUT MY E-PEEN.

I CAN NECRO POST A THREAD TO BASH A DUDE!
DID I MENTION THAT I AM CURRENTLY IN A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP?

OH, AND I KINDA LIKE IRON MAIDEN TOO! I ALSO DIDN'T READ THIS THREAD AT ALL.

If Iron Maiden sucks because they talk about D&D shouldn't Led Zeppelin suck because they talk about Lord of the Rings? Same thing right?

Archimedes said:

HEY GUYS.

CHECK OUT MY E-PEEN.

I CAN NECRO POST A THREAD TO BASH A DUDE!
DID I MENTION THAT I AM CURRENTLY IN A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP?

OH, AND I KINDA LIKE IRON MAIDEN TOO! I ALSO DIDN'T READ THIS THREAD AT ALL.

I couldn't have put it better.

God, I'm totally about to feed the troll with this.

I play D&D. It is a sizeable scene in plenty of colleges. Ask anyone here who knows me, and they will certainly tell you I'm not a loser.

To associate D&D with being a loser with absolutely nothing to back up such a claim is fail. You expect me to sit here and let you make such wild accusations? Wrong sir. You Will Not Escape.

Let's look at it though. Why do you think all people who play D&D are losers? Because it's a role-playing game? By that logic, anyone who plays any form of RPG is a loser, whether it be a board game or a video game. So that means about 95% of the people on this board are losers. And what about you? Do you play any RPGs? by your logic of D&D player=loser, with the pretense that role-playing games=losers, you'd be a loser too, no?

Maybe you think there's an issue with people pretending to be some other mythical character? Not everyone does that. My friends and I don't get heavy into it. I know a lot of players that just play the game since it is very fun. It takes a video game and puts you into the heat of the action. The only one of us that does a voice is our Dwarf Cleric, and he does a kick-ass Dwarf voice. So he's a loser for doing an amusing voice to spice things up? ****...that would make a lot of comedians losers then...since they sometimes use voices to spice their acts up.

Does the prospect of rolling dice not appeal to you for some reason? Lose some money in a See-lo game and are pissed about it? Bad at Craps?

Seriously. Don't come galavanting in here and dissing a game. You want to diss it, give me a reason. Otherwise, silence your mouth.

If you think I'm done lambasting you, I'm certainly not.

1.2..3...Zebra said:

I'm expressing my personal views on a metal band is therefore well within the bounds of proper forum talk, whether I like that band or not. I happen to believe that Maiden are extremely over-rated within the metal community, and wanted to see how many other people agreed with me. So don't act like a tard and try and flame me, because you won't win.

So you're automatically correct for making these accusations, and we shouldn't bother arguing with you because you made them?

God, what level of education do you have? You sound like you've been kicked out of so many colleges you can make a novel out of it.

To say they are the worst band of all time is just wrong. Plain wrong. You mean to tell me you'd rather listen to these crappy emo bands that exist in this era. Flyleaf and Paramore>Iron Maiden? SERIOUSLY? No, not really. I can sit here and read off about 200 bands to you that are absolutely terrible.

On the note of tard-acting. We don't need to do that. You already did it for us.

Homme Chapeau said:

'sides, MMR is the worst band of all time, bar none.