Custom content central page?

By Sdrolion, in Fan Creations

excellent idea !!

the wiki is certainly the best way to go. Otherwise, a simple shared photobucket account could be make it too.

Any word on this?

Edit: Seems to be working well enough. You can access it from the Links menu item at the top of the page, or directly here . Besides a searchable link table (like the one linked to), I think it might be nice to set up some pages for each game with content listed by category (Investigators, etc.) and appropriate links. Something similar to what have Horreur à Arkham Wiki done.

I'd be happy to host such a list at the top secret official Strange Eons Wiki . It's part of SE3, so it hasn't been officially announced yet, but it exists and is available.

Eventually I'd like to be able to host .eon files there, but I can't at this time due to the likely bandwidth costs that that would entail. However, if you want a convenient place to post links to your stuff, it is available.

Anyway, I'll set up a page today and if people want to populate it, they will.

Note that if you want to create an account, you currently need to enter the code "ast4mb". (I don't have time to delete forum spam on a site that isn't even really open yet.)

Cheers,
Chris

Excellent news Chris !

I will try to populate it with stuff I gathered here and there. Can you make subsections like heralds, guardians, scenarios, etc. like there are on the french wiki ?

best,

Guillaume

amikezor said:

Excellent news Chris !

I will try to populate it with stuff I gathered here and there. Can you make subsections like heralds, guardians, scenarios, etc. like there are on the french wiki ?

best,

Guillaume

Sure. I've broken it up into two concepts: links to entire sites , and the Content Guide , which is a kind of annotated bibliography of content. I think registered users should be able to edit those pages, but the site has about a zillion permission flags so I might have missed one. Let me know if you have any problems.

Cheers,
Chris

Sounds good to me. Strange Eons' wiki is an excellent place to host this stuff.