What possible Licences should FFG be looking at?

By player2202059, in Universal Fighting System

To be fair, when Sabertooth had the license, they started out with Soulcalibur III, so FFG was kind of painted into a corner since making the SC4 cards simply "Soulcalibur" would have made no sense.

the more I play it, the more I think bloody roar would go down well. I mean really, you've got vampires, werewolves, cat people, a bringer of darkness, almost everything dalkstalkers has, plus pheonixes, mad scientists, assasins, robot ninjas, elephants.

I really can't see why this wouldn't sell. especially as you'd get a proper transformation mechanic. (flip cards?)

I dont think DOA will ever make it in because the fan base is so small except for kasumi....

OhSteven said:

I dont think DOA will ever make it in because the fan base is so small except for kasumi....

Mortal Kombat all the way :D

I'd love to see cool battles like Subzero vs Pyron, or Scorpion vs Nightmare, or even Reptile vs Lizardman.

Also, even though it's not technically a fighting game (more a beat 'em up), I think that Koei's Samurai/Dynasty Warriors (or Warriors Orochi) would be pretty cool for UFS. Good characters, good stories, and some pretty sick attacks. I personally think that this would be pretty cool, though that's just me.

Finally, I think that FFG should expand a tad bit more on the limited edition Warhammer UFS cards they made for the release of WAR online :P

But, that might just be me.

-Kryzen Beastfang

Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom needs to happen.

I would love to see GG or BlazBlue but probably won't. Other than that video game wise i would like to see SF4, King of Fighters XI, and that's pretty much it. PLEASE not MK. That is a cursed franchise. Everything associated with it turns to crap.

However, absolute best UFS set in history would be either.

1. Fist of the North Star or 2. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Each franchise, especially JoJo's has like ten thousand awesome characters and could translate into very unique mechanics.