The Game End

By amikezor, in Fan Creations

Avi_dreader said:

::Laughter:: and you know I'd do it overnight (or overday) if asked.

Considering all what you have to do after you finish working, it's easier to have it done overday ::joking::

Hello-

Interesting idea. I like all interesting ideas for Arkham Horror. It seems this idea will be really hard for small investigator teams. Having more locations open allows more choices that might match a certain investigator's strong points, and a small team of investigator's will have less locations to choose from.

You might consider taking a gander at the Haunting of the Darkness. Hop over to Board Game Geek, and search for Arkham Horror and scroll down to the file section. Look for the Haunting... file and take a look at it. I rather like it. I rather think it is brillant.

In brief, in Haunting the you'll never have a final battle as it is a ridiculous notion. That is not to say an investigator may not encounter a Great Outer One, but it is more accidental, and thematically is more an act of the Great Outer One attempting to ambush the investigator's machinations.

thanks for the feedback. I am not sure it will be more difficult for a small team to win since the chapter are much easier to close. You will be only stopped by the ones you need to skip (and then loose your turn).

I shall look at the Haunt asap. thank you for the advice.