The Daily Empire Thread

By doc_cthulhu, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

Doc,

I think this deserves a thread of its own, so it won't go unnoticed by people who don't visit this particular thread.

Play-testers needed for the second part of the Master of Shadows campaign for Liber Fanatica.

Read (a little) more of it HERE .

I'm on board (since I can't participate much in any other way this episode). Email me. Are we also running part I or what's the plan on that ?

jh

Emirikol said:

I'm on board (since I can't participate much in any other way this episode). Email me. Are we also running part I or what's the plan on that ?

jh

My thought was to recruit one group that has not played through the first part and one that has. If you haven't played the first part you can skip it and report how well/badly the second adventure works without it.

I'll send you an email.

What's the maximum level of pre-existing knowledge you can have about this adventure? ^^

Depends on your ability use/forget the knowledge and ability to enjoy it anyway.

Forget what? Where? :)

Just kidding. I'd love to participate, depending on # of sessions & time of playing.

Maybe I should have been more precise? I'm not going to run this. I seek for groups to playtest this. Sorry!

I misread Emirikol's post I think :)

Nevermind me *wanders off after something shiny*

Just FYI, Doc, but (by popular demand) the first part of my video tutorial of character creation for WFRP3 is (finally) now up on Youtube. Feel free to link that to your site if you wish. Part 2 will go up shortly. It took 2 months and 3 video editing programs to do it (I broke Windows Movie Maker in the process) but the task is finally done!

Thanks for the heads up! I'll update DE sometime later during this week. Hopefully. ^_^

The last sneak peek said "In February"… BUT this time we are actually (really, this time) just about the release the newest issue of LIBER FANATICA. So check out the Daily Empire for the new preview of the coming LF.

As I'm not entirely sure what FFG thinks about telling gamers here about other games I won't post anything here.

I'll just advice you to visit StS every now and then and maybe check out the interesting image on the Daily Empire.

Also - I'm just a messanger.

The Daily Empire just went Tumblr. I started an inspirational image blog for all thing Warhammer and hope that this community finds it interesting to follow and to take part in. You can find the Daily Empire Tumblr from the permanent link on the actual site. As this forum still refuses to allow me to put links into my posts the link is found on my signature.

I'm also still searching for possible co-writers for the Daily Empire. So if you think you would like to share your thoughts on the WFRP please contact me.

Though this has nothing to do with WFRP I though I'd promote it a little bit. The progress on rpg called Eldritch Sigils is looking quite good. Though you might wonder What is Eldritch Sigils ?

As FFG seems to alter the thread locations on regular basis the "official" Daily Empire discuss/comment-thread will no longer link here. I'm not going anywhere I just changed the linking to Strike-to-Stun forums. The Daily Empire also got a minor face-lift. Check it OUT .

Yes, i've seen the same thing happen with my links. Who the heck is their forum-master?

jh

Emirikol said:

Yes, i've seen the same thing happen with my links. Who the heck is their forum-master?

jh

Quite possibly the same guy who does the index for WFRP. ;)

Ha! Or the same person who makes official forum responses for the company to important threads or to show the fans there are actually persons supporting us…

partido_risa.gif Oh, I think I just ripped my pants!

New scenario from Sami Uusitalo is up!

Find out about the Beast of Bögen HERE .

It has stats for WFRP2 only though. Anybody up for a challenge to make it suitable for WFRP3?

BeastOfBogenCover.jpg

Thanks Doc for giving this piece a home at The Daily Empire. And all the credit for Doc for the original idea of creating a Beast of Bögen in the first place for his Master of Shadows campaign. Looking forward to the final part of the campaign, by the way.

And thanks to ragnar63 and Emirikol for their comments and help as well.

Strike-to-Stun user AranaiRa's complete overhaul of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd edition magic system has also found a home at the Daily Empire. Check it out!

partido_risa.gif Oh, I think I just ripped my pants!

Hmm… Thanks for the thread bumb I guess?

Another treat from Sami Uusitalo was just uploaded to Daily Empire .

Hasten my friends!

IceKingOfKislevSmall.jpg