For a lot of reason we're not playng at the Sob champain very ofthen, so we have not many pratice with sea comvbat and the island.
There's some question about it
1) When a hero use the captain's wheel, he 's compelled to move of the exactly range showed on the dice, or he can choose a lesser movment?
2) if monsters are aboard the vengance during a sea encounter, can they use it's station point like the captain's wheel and the anchor? in other word, can the monster make the vengance flee or crash? and during an island level?
3) how many times a cannon can be used in the same turn?
4) When using a rope, the heroes must make an horizontal move or they can chose every direction?
5) Dungeon 60 - the hide(i think) have a master naga boss having as special rules command skill 1 and fear 2. i think there must be an error. master naga always had Command 1 skill. What your card says?
6) how exactly the kraken works? if an hero is grappled by a tentacle, and the head of the kraken move far the 3 square from that tentacle (ex 5 square away) the tentacle is moved automaticaly in the range of the head as free actions, or at his turn he must move in the right range. in both case, what happen to the grappled hero? he will be moved with the tentacle or he will be free from grapple?
7) the treachery power card "laziness"(dont have the original name), from WoD, make the party lose 1 Vp every time one of the heroes use a teleport glyph to move in town. How it work on the Advance champain?
Enogh for now, i guest