Map of Castle Wittgenstein

By HoloDante, in WFRP Gamemasters

Hi,

I am currently GMing Death on the Reik, but my copy of the adventure is missing the map of the Castle itself! i think it should be available, as there is a reference to a "map 22", but i dont have it. Could anyone help me with a map of the castle? i would very much appreciate this, as the fight should be much cooler if i have a map :-)

Ahhh, what fun my players had there back in the late '80s.

Yeah... that place brings many memories...

I had a player who accumulated enough insanity points to aquire megalomania, just went they reached the castle. So he walked around in the castle talking about how he would decorate it when they finally captured it. He also introduced himself to all servants as the new "lord of the manor" happy.gif Best part was his discussion with Slurd, he took him for a tour through the castle to instruct him on what he wanted to have changed. When they returned half an hour later, Slurd and 2 servants were frantically rearranging everything.

We all at tons of laughs just due to this one insanity. The rest of the campaign (which ended after pbtt) he told everyone they met about his castle that had collapsed, and the tragidy of being a Lord without a home.

I'll be putting together a nice scan of the map, but probably not until next week (I'm traveling right now) ... if you can wait, I'll be sure to post it.

GullyFoyle said:

I'll be putting together a nice scan of the map, but probably not until next week (I'm traveling right now) ... if you can wait, I'll be sure to post it.

that would be great, thank you! i wont run it until next month anyways, as i am traveling too at the moment :-)

PM me your email and it shall be yours inside of a day.

thank you very much man, i appreciate this. very nice forum here :-)

I would really appreciate a copy of this map as well please. :)

With apologies for bringing this thread back to life (and great thanks to dertarr for posting the Castle Wittgenstein map) - does anyone have the flip side of the Castle Wittgenstein map? That would be the area map for Death on the Reik with the key locations marked. My copy of Death on the Reik is missing this important map for the adventure.

Unfortunately: Page not found :<