Android app?

By rashktah, in Arkham Horror Toolkit

I'll add my vote as well. I just got into Arkham Horror and would find an application to assist in playing incredibly useful. I also love my Droid. So, if it were to be ported over I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

I also have Elder Signs Omens and love it (tho hard as butt) and would easily buy this for Android in a second!

Would also love any toolkit for any of their games...Android version of course!

I'd write an Android Toolkit to do mythos, other worldly and arkham encounters with settings for which expansions you're playing. The only problem is it would take months to transcribe all the cards. Anyone up for transcribing every card? We could put a transcription team together? PM me if you're interested

I'll throw my voice in the ring asking for the Android version as well happy.gif

I'd dm you if I could just find the friggin' feature on this board :S

Would love to help, got the core game here so I could transcribe these cards.

+1 from me. The Android user base is growing and arguably makes a sound business case for FFG to do this.

matthewslade said:

I'd write an Android Toolkit to do mythos, other worldly and arkham encounters with settings for which expansions you're playing. The only problem is it would take months to transcribe all the cards. Anyone up for transcribing every card? We could put a transcription team together? PM me if you're interested

Hi matthewslade!

Like Ceased2Be i did not found the PM-option (i am new here), but i sent you a friendship request and used it as a PM - check it! ;)

In our group that plays AH we have 5 Android phones (three of whom own a Fire as well) and one old school flip phone.

Please make this for the Droid and Fire!

Most of the Kindle Fire user I know root their phone to access the Google Play Store too, and the basic code is the same for both android versions so that shouldn't be a problem really.

+1 for Android app! (I'm buying the new Nexus Tablet once it ships, this app would be great for those boardgame nights!)

Adding my voice to android developpment, i have bought the omen game too. I know that there a android version of a LCG curently developped, so I am hopefull that more android apps will be made in the future.

Adding yet another voice saying I don't own Apple products and given market share on my side perhaps you should learn from Elder Sign: Omens and release this on Android as well ;)

Please add one for Android!

+1 from me.
Would like this for my droid! >:]

+1 for Android App for me!!! Have been thinking of developing something on my own, but to have FFG port the official thing over to Android would be GREAT!

Me also love this app too …

+1 for an android version of the app. I just replaced my dino-phone and I'd buy this in a heart beat. Come on FFG!!

Android, please! Android is on 68% percent of smartphones as opposed to Apple's 17%. It's a huge untapped market.

Just want to add my vote for an Android app, currently running 'Omens' on 'Bluestacks' on the laptop, the AH toolkit would be a great addition.

Just putting in my message to also request the Android app!

Played AH for the first time last weekend and was very disappointed that my buddies with iPhones had the handy app, but those of us with phones/tablet which have the majority of the market were left out.

Android devices outnumber iOS devices greatly. It's time for FF to step up and support their customers.

You can find a link to my Arkham Encounters Android Application in this post

Enjoy

Matthew

FFG pls make an android version now!! How can you not make one!!?!

+1 for an Android version as well. I loved playing ES:Omens so much I bought the physical game and then AH after that. Show us some love FFG!

+1 here. I have every addon to the Arkham Horror boardgame and would love if the devs would port the app to a better system...ANDROID. Or perhaps they are just apple zombies and refuse anything to do with android...

+1 for android as well, though I wouldn't be holding my breath for a release soon. Until they release an official port, I'll have to stick to the free Arkham Encounters app.It's not complete, but at least it helps free up table clutter from cards flying around.