Android app?

By rashktah, in Arkham Horror Toolkit

Will this nice app be available for Android phones, too?

I'll second this question/request. Android user base is huge and growing. Might actually convince me to buy more boxed expansions if bookkeeping were made easier with this app.

Yay, 'droid users unite!! :-D

To head this off before it goes off track (like the other thread did): It looks like FFG's official response is that they don't currently plan on developing an Android application, but they're not ruling it out either. Assuming that more posts don't get deleted, read here:

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=1911

Post #57 from The Spaniard.

That said, I'd love to see an Android version of this application. I don't plan on purchasing an iOS device just for this application, and I had been entertaining thoughts of just developing something myself (non-mobile) until I stumbled across the Arkham Horror Toolkit. Oh well!

As the Android OS is quite popular too and not everybody has/wants an iPhone it would be wise for FFG to incorporate more possible buyers, thus releasing this app for Android, too.

Second to this. An Android app would be most appreciated.

I have wanted this forever too. I really would love it for my Droid, but if they insist it be an apple thing, can I at least run it on my macbook? Please?!

Just adding my voice to the "petition."

If you WON'T develop an app for Android users at least tell us why.... PLEASE?

I have only bought one program before to my android phone but this I would shell out the money for if it was available. I would probably be interested even if the price went as high as $10. At least if there wasn't an extra charge to add the expansions.

I already own the iPhone version on my iPad but I would very much prefer to use it on my Android device.

Yup. Would like one for my phone or tablet.

So +1 for android!

+1 for android!

Still want this!!!

+1 for Android too

I guess it's fortunate I'm switching to an iPhone in January. Thanks, Verizon, for finally offering iPhones!

Seems like this is being ignored but I will add my name to the call for an Android version.

I too would like to see an Android version. That must not be rocket science to adapt the program to this platform, which represents more than 50% of market share. That would be a straight purchase from me, I have to say.

This is getting kind of annoying. How hard and expensive can it be to port such a simple App to Android?

Seriously guys - PLEASE make this App available for Android!

I don't mean to sound rude about this or anything. But the new Elder Sign game even has a listing for Android in it's info. Just saying...

I have bought Elder Signe : Omens for Android and having fun while playing a few hours with.

I wish there will be a version for Android of Arkham Tool Kit soon.

+1

I want it so !

I am very happy with Elder Sign - Omens on my droid.

Should the AHTK be released for the 'droid, I would purchase it immediately.

I'd like to see a version of this for Android. As in the boardgame, Android. I love the game but it takes up way too much space to play easily, and setup is a real chore.

I too would love to see this released on android. Please and thank you.