Who's here ?

By Johan Scipion, in CoC General Discussion

I'm in.

- J.

also here. kinda sucks we just did this a few months ago.....i dont like the avatar thing but so far everything else isnt so bad.

Yup, moving again ... Hmmm. I hope this one sticks, then. Shame this one doesn't allow for that much personalisation.

I'm in too.

These forums are identical to the spanish COC forums by Edge Entertainment (I see this page is made by the same people...)

I don't like the avatar issue neither the PM one... it sucks... u.u If it's any posibility to change those things it'll be better.

And they doesn't look like mythos or anything... all the forums are the same cooooold grey...

Ok ok, not all the forums is bad, but in the begining I think it's good to be critical XD

I like the friends system and the favorite games also ^^

The points system to gain prizes... I better wait to see if it works well

^^

I am too

Peibolvig said:

I'm in too.

These forums are identical to the spanish COC forums by Edge Entertainment (I see this page is made by the same people...)

Yes, I had thought that I had the wrong url lengua.gif

Yup, I'm here too.

The new forums are neat even if it's so frakking annoying to start over again. I wish I'd been counting how many FFG forums I've been through since I started lurking and eventually posting.

I made the transition too, though I think i prefer the way things used to look. I don't miss the spam though.

I'm here. New is always new... So I guess this transition isn't that bad. I do hope, though, that we get all the important data from the old forums here in time.

Count me in...Hi guys.

lordofmasks

Still lurking, sill looking for players in the UK... *sighs*

Still taking sacrifices demonio.gif

Sneaked past the bouncers on my second attempt.

Seems they ran out of their Powder of ibn Ghazi.

Chick

i am still around and have arrived here

You guys can count me in too.

Did anyone chance usernames when the came here this time?

Master of R'lyeh said:

Still taking sacrifices demonio.gif

Oh no! my awatar so similar to your preocupado.gif goodbye pen-pen llorando.gif hello, to others aplauso.gif

I'm here, I really hate "starting over" but at least we have something to start over for. This game is worth it and glad to see you guys!

Hi everybody! Guess it's time to get the whole avatar, tagline personalized, at least as much as the site will allow.

Well, new site, new hope ???

Count me in too !

I' m here as well.

Used to post a lot when the game came out in it's original format. Didn't really catch on in my area (other then ~2 very casual players) and tournaments started having fewer and fewer people attending.

BUT with this new LCG incarnation I'm hoping to try and get some people into it again. Folks were always impressed with the style of gameplay but just didn't want to put money into another CCG type game. Hopefully this will change with the new release format. If it does, I plan to start up as a servitor again and get tourneys running at my local game shop once more.

Registered and moved, it would seem.

happy.gif

Now to see about all that avatar and sig business...

Here I am.

reporting in demonio.gif

A people with no history. Two encyclopedias lost.

826 posts on the old boards. 213 posts on the last boards. Post number one.

I'm still here. I must really like you guys.

Howdy.

Looking for players in the Sacramento area!