Sung in a Pitch as Dark as Night >> Announcing the Witch's Song, a new WFRP Adventure!

By FFG DanielC, in WFRP Archived Announcements

It's not available in any local stores near me yet, so I ordered direct from FFG on Monday morning. It's expected today or tomorrow. I did have to email Customer Support on Tuesday night to find out why my order hadn't shipped. I then got emails first thing Wednesday from several FFG people saying it had been shipped. gran_risa.gif

Excellent news, because my wife wants to play a hedge witch ...

Anyone heared when it will be avaliable in Europe? I talked to my FLGS where I buy my games and they said that they don't no.

22nd of Feb in in my Dutch shop. Will see if thats true.

Yay! My copy arrived this morning. Looking at it right now. Mmm hedge magic/witches are pretty cool... gui%C3%B1o.gif

dvang said:

Yay! My copy arrived this morning. Looking at it right now. Mmm hedge magic/witches are pretty cool... gui%C3%B1o.gif

Please dvang, more information please!!! babeo.gif

What would you like to know?

It's mostly adventure (pretty thick, and I haven't read more than the intro yet). At the back are rules for hedge magic.

Hedge Witch career card, Warlock career card (advanced hedge witch career), plus a handful of Hedge Magic spells, cards for the NPCs in the adventure, standups and tokens for the adventure.

I love Hedge Magic and how the Witch/Warlock operate. corazon.gif

Sounds good. How much Hedge Spell Actions are coming with the adventure? What are the Career Abilities for the two new careers?

Thanks.

Ok, so I got a news. The Witch's Song will be avaliable in Europe between 15th Febuary and 22th Febuary, or it should be avaliable in many stores.

Personaly I can't wait for it becouse of the witches and hedge magic, but so far as i heared the adventure is one of the best. So let's hope that it will be soon in Europe. happy.gif

Just got mail from my local store and they have recieved The Witch's Song. So there will be happy singing here in Stockholm today. gran_risa.gif

Lautrer said:

Sounds good. How much Hedge Spell Actions are coming with the adventure? What are the Career Abilities for the two new careers?

Thanks.

I had no chance yesterday to look. As I recall, from memory, there were about 8 hedge magic spells. As a teaser, though, I'll hint that hedge wizards/warlocks aren't necessarily restricted to the 8 hedge magic spells for spell choice. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Hmm, I get confused between the Hedge Magic "order" card and the career abilities, so I can only say that they help the hedge witch either power their spells or cast them better ... but at a cost to the hedge witch.

chrull said:

Just got mail from my local store and they have recieved The Witch's Song. So there will be happy singing here in Stockholm today. gran_risa.gif

That's good news. So if everything goes right I will have my copy on monday next week. gran_risa.gif

dvang said:

I had no chance yesterday to look. As I recall, from memory, there were about 8 hedge magic spells. As a teaser, though, I'll hint that hedge wizards/warlocks aren't necessarily restricted to the 8 hedge magic spells for spell choice. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Hmm, I get confused between the Hedge Magic "order" card and the career abilities, so I can only say that they help the hedge witch either power their spells or cast them better ... but at a cost to the hedge witch.

Thank You! Now I can't wait for it !

Just just readed and I'm impresed. This is really a very good adventure. And the Hedge Magic rocks!

ffgfan said:

Just just readed and I'm impresed. This is really a very good adventure. And the Hedge Magic rocks!

Same here. Easily the best published adventure for WFRP. Looks like it could be run even without some modifications! lengua.gif

Necrozius said:

Now that this is available in stores, has anyone ordered it from Amazon?

Or Amazon.ca, for that matter? Mine's been delayed until MAY. Ouch.

Anyone experiencing similar issues?

Yeah, same here :(