REALLY AGRAVATING

By demonofturks, in Odds & Ends

I honestly hope not, another option might be that they are combining two sereis together to make a huge super awesome set! The reason why I hope not is because if you look at all the cards, basically there is a card of every character in the game (minus Organization members which pisses me off...that would awesome!!!), so extra cards of characters already out is just...I don't know...I feel it is kind of boring. Especially the fact that each of these cards art work isn't even original, you can go online and find all of them...if they had new art work though, I would enjoy that a lot.

TheChampIsHere said:

I honestly hope not, another option might be that they are combining two sereis together to make a huge super awesome set! The reason why I hope not is because if you look at all the cards, basically there is a card of every character in the game (minus Organization members which pisses me off...that would awesome!!!), so extra cards of characters already out is just...I don't know...I feel it is kind of boring. Especially the fact that each of these cards art work isn't even original, you can go online and find all of them...if they had new art work though, I would enjoy that a lot.

You do realize that 7 members of Organization 13 have cards coming out in a later set. Most of the card art is renders because they are easier to place so it's not surprising. Super set? I doubt, if anything that would be the reason why Kingdom Hearts died. Original cards would get more use; Ceraborg, Crabclaw, Three Wishes, Event Cards. I want to see a special attack card like Dark Aurora.. Discard X amount of Soul Eaters and do Y amount of damage. or maybe even THE KINGDOM KEY (false shock) because Sora needs something BADLY to reset the growing chasm between him and Riku, as Riku is the best offensive choice imo.

Sadly, 5 members are excluded...thats not right...since they are all really cool. A whole new set would be like 50 or so new cards...plus SRs of them would make like 80 cards in the set, thats a lot of new cards to think of, you listed like 6 of so....but they need a lot for a whole set.

if i recall the sets have had a slow decline in the amount of cards in them. set one had the most and set three seems to have the least. the number of SRUs declined from set2 to set3 as well thats probably why when a new set comes out we can easliy buy one box and have nearly everything we need then trade for the rest. i know im only trading now cuz thats what i did one box of each gets me what i need. i like the rarity system in this game its easy to get good cards but it might be too easy

TheChampIsHere said:

Sadly, 5 members are excluded...thats not right...since they are all really cool. A whole new set would be like 50 or so new cards...plus SRs of them would make like 80 cards in the set, thats a lot of new cards to think of, you listed like 6 of so....but they need a lot for a whole set.

Roxas
Axel
Saix
Xigbar
Xaldin
Luxord

I was off by one and I still think I forgot someone.

I'm not about to list off 180 cards that they could do, that was just an example.

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

if i recall the sets have had a slow decline in the amount of cards in them. set one had the most and set three seems to have the least. the number of SRUs declined from set2 to set3 as well thats probably why when a new set comes out we can easliy buy one box and have nearly everything we need then trade for the rest. i know im only trading now cuz thats what i did one box of each gets me what i need. i like the rarity system in this game its easy to get good cards but it might be too easy

set 1 = 91
set 2 = 128
set 3 = 91

Set 2 SRU = 6
Set 3 SRU = was close to 9

I really want to see an Olette, Hayner, Pence, Vivi, and Namine card.

HPO are supposed to be able to be played with Twilight Town Roxas as friends. The other's i'm not sure.

I realized I mixed my numbers in the set right after posting. Yeah sora needs something bad Especially with Rikus equipment keyblade coming out THe way to the Dawn Its gonna make aggro twice as good and twice as fast. Also digital renderings for card art seems off putting I like the hand drawn stuff alot more shows better craftman ship and skill makes the game more appealing imo

Yeah I personally hope as well that there are more hand drawn card images.

My bro collects Power Ranger cards, and the new ones are all hand drawn by artists, and they look amazing!!!!

thats why magic and even yugioh when I played had such great appeal the card art just drew me in being an artist myself

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

I realized I mixed my numbers in the set right after posting. Yeah sora needs something bad Especially with Rikus equipment keyblade coming out THe way to the Dawn Its gonna make aggro twice as good and twice as fast. Also digital renderings for card art seems off putting I like the hand drawn stuff alot more shows better craftman ship and skill makes the game more appealing imo

actually if you look on wiki you'll find most are render, including Cloud and Sephiroth.

Yes but the rendreings come from concept art hamnd drawn by artists for the game, the newer cards yet to be realsed are suppose to be cgi, almost like screen captures from the game itself

Unless they make there own art, or switch it, yes, they are supposed to be. That would be even worse, if they did that, then nobody even drew them! Thats just lazy work in my opinoin, it would look cool, yes. But I just wish they would get new art, it would look better in my opinoin.

if you look in the instruction manuels of the kingdom hearts games they actually made a shift from concept art to 3D renders

Aww, I seem to have been forgotten...now my feelings are hurt llorando.gif

As Trothael said, I'll come around more, when more of the kinks have been worked out and my Mod status has been returned to me so I can clean up a lot of these forums in time for the mass of people who will most certainly come when OP starts up...which I'm REALLY hoping is soon, this game needs it for sure.

Have no fear naysayers...KH Is not dead!

~Mr. Dawn