REALLY AGRAVATING

By demonofturks, in Odds & Ends

I CANNOT FIND ANYWHERE THAT CARRIES KINGDOM HEARTS ANYMORE! THIS GAME IS DEAD BESIDES US! ugh i'm very annoyed. they ffg staff used to update the kingdom hearts page, but now, with the arrival of the new site, they don't. can anyone think of anyway to find out where to buy kingdom hearts cards? can anyone think of where to buy them anymore?

I don't buy them in stores, nowhere by me sells them. I've come to realize that, so I really am only in this just to collect the cards, because I'm a Kingdom Hearts fan. The game is dead as of now, untill the 4th set comes out.

TheChampIsHere said:

I don't buy them in stores, nowhere by me sells them. I've come to realize that, so I really am only in this just to collect the cards, because I'm a Kingdom Hearts fan. The game is dead as of now, untill the 4th set comes out.

it didn't have to be...

Sadly, it seems as if it has. This site used to be very active, but now, only a couple of people are on the site. Some that I can think of are:

You
Me
Roxas
Anarchy
Junito
Morbidsanity
AxelKid
DarthJLC
rpgfreak
finalform
RPG-Giova

TheChampIsHere said:

Sadly, it seems as if it has. This site used to be very active, but now, only a couple of people are on the site. Some that I can think of are:

You
Me
Roxas
Anarchy
Junito
Morbidsanity
AxelKid
DarthJLC
rpgfreak
finalform
RPG-Giova

Roxas_Lawliet

Rlly? I haven't seen him on lately...but those were only some I could think of off the top of my head, I didn't mention everyone...

...I'm here too...

And the game isn't exactly dead, but the forum activity is. With the new site, FFG still have a LOT to iron out, so I'm willing to wait for them to get round to everything in their own time.

...thats true, I just hope they do that soon...

actually the game is starting to pick back up in my area. I'm organizing one for the Comic Store near me and there is another opening up about 20 mins away in the next two weeks. Besides that most of your competive players already have all the cards so they're just waiting for set 4.

I'm not dead neither, 'n neither is the game around where I'm at. I've actually roped in about three more people, I believe, into wantin to play this game. However, if not for my friend who works at a gamin store, we wouldn't have constant shipments of the cards in, so the key factor may be knowin people on the inside, methinks? But yea, the game still lives on, 'n I proudly support!

Now, if I could just get rid of this Christmas/New Years debt, I'd be a lil more alive on the forums...

Im not dead its just the new site look made it dead for me so I dont check up as often as I use too. It makes me sad and gloomy when I see this site cause of the theme lol. Haven't used as many "lol" as I use to from the old site lol.

Duely noted Kiro. The game is dead where I live, but about 30 mintues away from me is a local game store that I think sells them, and Card _Breaker is 30 minutes away from me in the opposite direction.

It's kinda dead where Digi_Dude and I are too, although it's not because of an inability to get cards. The local game store has tournaments every saturday, but there's this one guy who plays that everyone calls "The Game Killer." He goes around spending entire paychecks on cards and then gloats when he wins. Nobody likes playing there anymore because of him, although a lot of people want to play.

Riku_Fangirl said:

It's kinda dead where Digi_Dude and I are too, although it's not because of an inability to get cards. The local game store has tournaments every saturday, but there's this one guy who plays that everyone calls "The Game Killer." He goes around spending entire paychecks on cards and then gloats when he wins. Nobody likes playing there anymore because of him, although a lot of people want to play.

We had those for Yu-Gi-Oh. Kingdom Hearts you at least have chance.

Riku_Fangirl said:

We had those for Yu-Gi-Oh. Kingdom Hearts you at least have chance.

Hi, nice to meet you all, I am new to the forum, I usually find my cards at Target, has anyone else found any there.

Fenixshadow123 said:

Hi, nice to meet you all, I am new to the forum, I usually find my cards at Target, has anyone else found any there.

Welcome. I think I made a thread about this near the bottom for Target. but yes they do sell them.

Anyway, wait for them to start offical play and decide whats going on after set 7. If it goes on the probably more people will get into it.

Roxas said:

Fenixshadow123 said:

Welcome. I think I made a thread about this near the bottom for Target. but yes they do sell them.

Anyway, wait for them to start offical play and decide whats going on after set 7. If it goes on the probably more people will get into it.

It doesn't look like league play is going to happen -.-

maybe the players need to start it! ^^

Did anyone every thing to just ask a staff memeber if there was any news about Offical Play? It couldn't hurt, i guess.

Roxas said:

Did anyone every thing to just ask a staff memeber if there was any news about Offical Play? It couldn't hurt, i guess.

you do it. his email is:

[email protected]

demonofturks said:

Roxas said:

you do it. his email is:

[email protected]

As you wish.

I recieved the email from Jaffer today, he said that they have a secert project for KH so he can not reveal any information at this time.

So at the very least it confirms that Kingdom Hearts is NOT dead

Hey guys, contrary to popular belief, I am still alive, though the last two weeks I haven't been home really, and now I have some MAJOR things going down, very very very major things which will probably make it even harder for me to get on. I will try my best to come round, but no guarantees I can make it like the days of old.

Roxas said:

I recieved the email from Jaffer today, he said that they have a secert project for KH so he can not reveal any information at this time.

Lets hope that suprise can bring it back. If it isn't dead means that there will be more members, more members means more traders....and I need some cards so that would really help me at least.

TheChampIsHere said:

Roxas said:

Lets hope that suprise can bring it back. If it isn't dead means that there will be more members, more members means more traders....and I need some cards so that would really help me at least.

I found some people who have what I need at the hobby store I've going to start going to so it makes little difference to me. It'll probably be a brand new set that is made solely from FFG....