Why don't you join the second french League?

By MonsieurPoulet, in Arkham Horror League

Well. I must admit that i'm not very in the submission stuff. I'm doing the League but not submitting yet.

So i don't know. Nothing said about it. Seems there is only one guy to deal with that and he has a lot of more things to do aside. It happens often that some player ask for scores being updated. Can't say much more :/

Thx for answering , Hugues. I was just wondering whether on the forum somebody said something about posting scores, that's all. But since you say that is something often required... then we'll have to wait, I imagine.

Last time he said it was updated was on may the third... don't know if he did some since.

Hugues said:

Last time he said it was updated was on may the third... don't know if he did some since.

Nope. Ok, I'll stay tuned then

Hi Julia, scores have been updated.

By the way, it seems that an italian team scored an amazing monster trophy score. Don't know if it's your team, but if, did you send the number of monster trophies, or the cumulated strength of those monster trophies ? Some of the guys are wandering on the forum, cause your score is very high.

Hugues said:

Hi Julia, scores have been updated.

By the way, it seems that an italian team scored an amazing monster trophy score. Don't know if it's your team, but if, did you send the number of monster trophies, or the cumulated strength of those monster trophies ? Some of the guys are wandering on the forum, cause your score is very high.

Hi Hugues!

thanks for telling me! yeah, I noticed scores were updated, but obviously I didn't know anything about the debate about my scores. I've sent over the number of monster trophies, not the cumulated strength of them. My scores are very high basically because the League is very easy. It's not possible to lose *any* of this games, playing according to the rules. The League was broken after the Atlach Scenario. And playing with only the base board and Mythos is a kind of competition suicide; no risk, no troubles, no nothing. But if you could be so kind to point me to the proper thread, I'm gonna (politely) reply on this on the main forum

Thanks for help

JULIA

Myabe I've found them.. on the Results of the League thread, right? Or are other comments posted even somewhere else? Btw, Scenario 4 was absolutely easy. You had infinite clues, so you can spoil stationary monsters on gate to go into OW without clues, gather them by killing twice or three times the monster on the gate and then seal. Having an almonst infinite clue bank available, you could easily spent all clues gathered by killing monsters for claiming their trophies. It's true that Y'bb limits your clue, but if you cannot collect clues anylonger, it's enough spending the one you have for collecting higher toughness monsters and then in the following round killing the easy one again. Very easy, impossible to lose

Exactly what i thought. You're too good for that league ;)

Hugues said:

::blushing:: it's Avi's fault, his League changed completely my way of looking at the game

and thank you for translating previous posters' comments on the French forum. I replied to their comments, hope this could help

Julia said:

Hugues said:

::blushing:: it's Avi's fault, his League changed completely my way of looking at the game

I have turned her into an evil monster killing (or not killing, as the case may be) machine ;'D

No, that's not quite right. I have turned her into a... DESTROYER OF DESTINY! ;')

Avi_dreader said:

I have turned her into an evil monster killing (or not killing, as the case may be) machine ;'D

No, that's not quite right. I have turned her into a... DESTROYER OF DESTINY! ;')

Jokes aside, we should tag team something, someday. Could be fun!

And.. I checked your scores. Quite impressive, but... eight investigators? I thought you always play smaller parties!

Julia said:

Avi_dreader said:

Jokes aside, we should tag team something, someday. Could be fun!

And.. I checked your scores. Quite impressive, but... eight investigators? I thought you always play smaller parties!

Avi_dreader said:

I played in the league for score. And it bored the hell out of me. I think my team was Daisy, Mandy, Wendy, Marie, Darrell, Jacqueline, Charlie, and Rex. It was basically designed to control the doom track, the terror track, and achieve omnipotence :')

Being allmighty isn't that fun, is it? Even if "Daisy, Mandy, Wendy" can be difficult to say quickly three of four times in a row

Julia said:

Avi_dreader said:

I played in the league for score. And it bored the hell out of me. I think my team was Daisy, Mandy, Wendy, Marie, Darrell, Jacqueline, Charlie, and Rex. It was basically designed to control the doom track, the terror track, and achieve omnipotence :')

Being allmighty isn't that fun, is it? Even if "Daisy, Mandy, Wendy" can be difficult to say quickly three of four times in a row