AGOT China Champions 2010 results. (Adding report of the first Joust Final)

By Uncle Joker, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

Ruvion said:

So only major releases like deluxe expansions and core sets are translated into Chinese, huh?

At the very least, I hope that you guys get your chapter packs translated once the triplicate reprints start kicking in. Else, for any serious card players, it's only half a game (or half a throne) that you've got there.

We do have chapter pack cards in English version, and we play both core set and expansions/CPs except for the Match this time.

Sounds like a fantastic time...and some good prizes too! We should set up a Trans-Pacific OCTGN tourney at some point. Do players in Shanghai use OCTGN?

By the way, there are a couple cards that I would like to have Chinese-language versions of. Would you or any of the other local players be interested in trading 1-for-1 for English versions? (1x Forever Burning and 3x Summer Sea.) If so, shoot me an email at danstrouhal [a] hotmail.com

Edit: FFG needs to add Chinese-language/font support for these forum threads lengua.gif

Congrats, Joker. Sammy too. Very cool stuff. It's nice to see the game being played in all different places throughout the world. My guess for the limited format is to encourage more players to enter the tournaments.

Twn2dn said:

Sounds like a fantastic time...and some good prizes too! We should set up a Trans-Pacific OCTGN tourney at some point. Do players in Shanghai use OCTGN?

By the way, there are a couple cards that I would like to have Chinese-language versions of. Would you or any of the other local players be interested in trading 1-for-1 for English versions? (1x Forever Burning and 3x Summer Sea.) If so, shoot me an email at danstrouhal [a] hotmail.com

Edit: FFG needs to add Chinese-language/font support for these forum threads lengua.gif

I will suggest one of my friends to write email to you.

He is a Targaryen and Lannister player in China.

Hiya, I'm in Beijing...would you know where I could buy it? Thanks!

Hiya, I'm in Beijing...would you know where I could buy it? Thanks!

buy what?chinese agot cards?