New day rising

By Guest, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

The Red Woman said:

Tiziano said:

Moneylender said:

Also has someone already figured out what you can do with those "points"?

Here's what's available up to now:

Points = Prizes

~Yeah, because people like Lars and Staton need *more* motivation to post...

~Or to "friend" everyone.

I'm on a high speed connection here at the office. I timed the load times for the sake of argument.

26 seconds to go from page three to page four

31 seconds for this post to open up.

They are freaking slow. like 2004 era slow. See you in a couple of weeks when the old boards go. Hopefully this will be better by then.

thebraz said:

The Red Woman said:

Tiziano said:

Moneylender said:

Also has someone already figured out what you can do with those "points"?

Here's what's available up to now:

Points = Prizes

~Yeah, because people like Lars and Staton need *more* motivation to post...

~Or to "friend" everyone.

lol. I will have you know that likme 60-70% of my firends asked me to be their firend, so PFFFFTTPTPTPTPTP lengua.gif

Also, post count doesn't seem to make as many points as starting new threads in the system. While there are some people who appear to be going to every board and posting a new thread to build up their posts I have not, so again PFFFTPFPTPFPTPFPTP lengua.gif

gui%C3%B1o.gif

Also, Stag your numbers are so unscientific that i cannot look past your bias, however I do agree they tend to be a bit slow with some days being worse then others, but you just need to get used to the art of tabbed browsing. Let these pages load while you vist your other favorite websites (~you know like oldcurmidgensuniteaginstwhippersnappers.com)

Stag Lord said:

I'm on a high speed connection here at the office. I timed the load times for the sake of argument.

26 seconds to go from page three to page four

31 seconds for this post to open up.

They are freaking slow. like 2004 era slow. See you in a couple of weeks when the old boards go. Hopefully this will be better by then.

Hahahaha, welcome to the world of dial-up, Stags. That's about as long as it takes for me. ;)