Andrew's 40k Stuff

By Baldemyr, in Fan Art

While its been too long since I did 40k fan art, some of it I think was my best-here are a few of those images. I have begun to draw again so maybe more will be coming.

sepiaalexsm.jpg

Space Marine's in the service of the inquisition. (I hid a Canadian flag in there somewhere happy.gif )

serriphier1.jpg

A corrupted Adeptus Sororitus. Not so much "corrupted" but dellusional. Her order is fixated upon the idea of recreating the Emperor via the manipulation of family lines (the Sensei) and have now been declared heretical.

spacemarine1.jpg

Another Space Marine. I need to get this full image scanned-he has the head of a Dark Eldar in hand.

Edit- Fixed. Now to get a mod to remove my other attempts/disguise my failure.

Very nice work, there. Very nice indeed.

-=Brother Praetus=-

very nice, the first image reminds me of john blanche artwork.

Thank you very much-there will be more to come as I find old scans or get newer stuff completed.

I'm impressed.

If I saw those images in a source book somewhere I wouldn't really blink or be disappointed at the art quality.

I actually have a new peice about 65 percent done- a "chaos dreadnaught". Started it 5 years ago and here I am finally going back to it. Im hoping to have it scanned by next Friday :)

Pretty incredible attention to detail going on here.

These are really nice mate, what scale are they on A3-2 or so?

Some really nice stuff here. I really liked the Sororitas that had become corrupted - I wonder if any of us can use her in our campaigns! Bring on that dreadnought!

maeve_by_baldemyr-d33iyfr.jpg

There you go. My dreadnaught.

WOW! Awesome work! keep it up