No Update this week ?

By Toqtamish, in The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game

Beorn's Path graphic is AWESOME!!!

i can't wait! i need this game! need more news ^^

card backs are wonderful too *_*

i think that She is a girl, it can be also an elf but i think is a human female.

Wallenstein said:

Graphics are really outstanding.

New character - male or female? I think that beginning of it's name is "Lego..." sorpresa.gif

He/she is NOBLE, Ranged, and stats like Legolas from previous sneek peek.

I think this might actually be Legolas and they just changed his artwork! (He doesn't have to be blonde you know!)

Yes, Sindar use to have dark hair.

Funny that on almost every picture Legolas have blonde hairs - I don't remember if in a book we have clear information on that.

I'm telling you guys, it's Ayn Rand. She will strike down the minions of the Dark Lord and all tyranny with the power of capitalism!

A friend of mine sent an e-mail to FFG and they answered him that the game will be translated also in italian and it should be ready for this christmas.

I hope that this is true! ^^

I belive this because i want to.

Dasor said:

A friend of mine sent an e-mail to FFG and they answered him that the game will be translated also in italian and it should be ready for this christmas.

FFG plans to release the translated versions of the game simultaneously with the original and the German translation is expected in February/March 2011.

jhaelen said:

Dasor said:

Not a chance.

FFG plans to release the translated versions of the game simultaneously with the original and the German translation is expected in February/March 2011.

Update: "Giochi Uniti" confirmed: the game is in translation and the release is on febraury/march 2011

Dasor said:

Update: "Giochi Uniti" confirmed: the game is in translation and the release is on febraury/march 2011

I am cool with the game hitting later (Feb-April) as that will give me time to save up. Especially if I need to get 3x core sets to match up with the triplicate cards in all the expansions.

Of course, I'd be cool with it hitting now as well! lol

Ok, then we need to wait spring. Bad that i can't get it for this Christmas. Atleast I hope to get some new updated information about the game gui%C3%B1o.gif

Dasor said:

Christmas of 2011 should be no problem at all.