Duke of dwallon Mini + Card

By Mr_Scream, in Cadwallon: City of Thieves

Just wondering how I will be able to get hold of a Duke of Cadwallon Mini + Card, I was after this mini like crazy when it was a rackham metal and they never put it into production. If I cant get the complete set (inc the Duke mini) then I will be taking this off my list, I hate all this ltd ed stuff

Not Sure,If you buy both prepaint packs it may come with them?I just pulled the trigger on the prepaints,as I'm just finishing an 8 month painting project & just don't want to see another brush for awhile serio.gif .

OD

I emailed David Preti during Gencon about the Duke of Cadwallon availability after the con and he said:

"I think it will be available on a very very limited basis."

who knows if this is fact, but there it is.

I found it available with a copy of ravage magazine, you need to buy the magazine then order some back issues to get the mini

Hello Mr_Scream,

Did you find the actual 'scan' of the order form from Ravage. I'm trying to get it to place an order and get the Duke promo. Ravage is not available anymore here in Quebec and I don't want to order from an online french website to get the issue 60 and after that order back issues to get the promo. If I could save a step it would be faster and I would have a better chance of having my Duke :-)

Thanks to let me know if someone can share the order form with me.

Cigal

Hi Cigal, I had a photocopy of the page from the magazine. I will have to see if I can get hold of it again to get another scan.

I also believe that its an unpainted version unlike the one that was given away at gen con which is even cooler. Drop me a PM to remind me and I will get onto it monday ;)

I have to agree with you, its pretty infuriating at times having all this limited edition garbage. It was even worse with Tannhauser though and the Wolf figure that was apparantly a GenCon bonus since sites have had him for PreOrder for months and then its rubbed in peoples faces even more when they release all the information and such on the apparantly limited edition character in the revised rulebook. I like Fantasy Flight Games, but thats not cool.

As far as the Duke goes, he isnt listed in the pre-painted packs so chances are hes never going to see the light of day. Which is so stupid on a buisness level to say "I have a product that people want, so I'm not going to sell it."

I would like to get a hold of the duke as well. Wish FFG would put out more info on when/ if its coming out.