Isabeau and Sienne

By Alexca1, in Cadwallon: City of Thieves

I read the rules and I think my friends and I will love this game.

One thing though, about the Incarnates Isabeau and Sienne, when can you use them? The rules don't say. I love their bios tho. I love that the characters have bios, unlike the ones in Runebound. I still love you though, Runebound.

They probably appear in one or two of the adventures, with their rules described on the adventure boards.

cyric036 said:

They probably appear in one or two of the adventures, with their rules described on the adventure boards.

That's what I figured as well..I'm almost convinced to get this Game.

OD

I'm getting this game for sure. I just like to know the nuances surrounding the nigh invincible Incarnates, per their bio in the rules. happy.gif

http://www.youtube.com/user/HaydenTeeter#p/u/2/7VqduftJyJk

This is a great review and I had this one in my sights before Hayden's GenCon review. Now, I can say that it has been ordered! Should be a fun one to play with the kids and it doesn't look like it has a ton of little components - so the nine and eight year old should be able to join me. Even the 15 year old, if I can get into her social calendar! LOL.

Isabeau is used in the 2nd and 3rd scenarios (game boards). Sienne is only used in the 3rd scenario.

Isabeau is neat because she reminds me of a Batman like character running around Cadwallon. The first game I played with her she took out 5 thieves before someone was able to take her down.

Bagz