Restore Question

By Miles C, in Rules

My Droidika unit suffers 5 wounds. I lose a model and the commander has two wound tokens.

The repair ability on the PK-series worker droid allows me to heal a wound or restore a miniature to a vehicle unit. Does that mean I can restore the defeated Drodika model without healing up the commander first? Meaning that I restore the Droidika model and each minature has two wound tokens?

1 hour ago, Miles C said:

My Droidika unit suffers 5 wounds. I lose a model and the commander has two wound tokens.

The repair ability on the PK-series worker droid allows me to heal a wound or restore a miniature to a vehicle unit. Does that mean I can restore the defeated Drodika model without healing up the commander first? Meaning that I restore the Droidika model and each minature has two wound tokens?

I read through Treat, Repair, and Restore in the RRG and I'm not seeing why you couldn't restore a mini instead of being forced to treat/repair a wounded mini that is still alive. Not sure if this is intended or oversight though.

Nothing I can see in Repair or Restore would prevent you from doing this. And unless I am missing something, this also works for STAPs and Imperial Speeder Bikes.