By Darkwing Duck2, in Hollow Bastion

shak-auspride said:

yeah mate, all working out slowly

I am gonna miss the team sigs though

ME TOO!!!

Hopefully they might add the codes but I highly doubt it

New forums are win.

I love them.

(8)It's tech love, it's internet love(8)

i actually find it kinda lame about not being able to edit after 5 minutes...that screws with team threads and trade threads...a lot.

To remedy the lack of the edit button...simply read your posts before you post them cool.gif

Roxas_Lawliet said:

To remedy the lack of the edit button...simply read your posts before you post them cool.gif

Well yeah, but i'm also talking about trade list and team lists...they would become a pain

Roxas said:

Roxas_Lawliet said:

Well yeah, but i'm also talking about trade list and team lists...they would become a pain

Its Probely A Glitch...Hopefully They'll Fix the "Edit" probelm

Yay!!! The Index works!!!

Man...I need to edit my trade thread but it won't let me...

King_Simba said:

Its Probely A Glitch...Hopefully They'll Fix the "Edit" probelm

if it weren't for the edit thing, I'd probably get to liking these forums. I mean normally i rarely go back and edit a post after 5 minutes, but on the occasions that I do it's because of something important. the of course there's the fact that we have to go into a forum to see who's made a recent post. we can't really see who's online anymore either, which sucks

not allowing custom avatars bites too. i mean it's kind of w/e, but it's definatly a let-down. same with the signatures. although I agree that there were some sig abusers, I think a mere sig limitations adaption is much better then getting rid of pictures completely.

I just hope the editing thing gets changed. if that happens, I'll be content.

i find it alright, but I'm not thrilled

My only problem as much as other peoples problem is the avatar... I am soooooo lost I only knew who people were by there picture and it doesnt help that the names are kinda not out in the open for me to see....

So...I need to redo my trade thread EVERY time I need an edit? ...darn...

Well, I guess I could post the edit button into my thread...but that would be risky...

Card_Breaker said:

So...I need to redo my trade thread EVERY time I need an edit? ...darn...

Well, I guess I could post the edit button into my thread...but that would be risky...

actually no
when you post, you can edit the topic ( main topic)

Oh, k. That'll be a drag... I'd have to post a spammy post in my trade thread just to fix the first post...

or reply to someone who wants something.......

Roxas said:

or reply to someone who wants something.......

Yeah, but that wouldn't be easy for me because there is only 1 card I need...so one reply then I'd have to wait til the next set...

Well this is a new way to do things.... I liked the old site more..

Anyway I am back on here now... sorpresa.gif

Yayzorz!!!!! Yeah, the old forums were a bit cool. The forums don't seem much of an upgrade either...if not a downgrade...

Bah...Bah!!!

Am I the only person who fell in love with these the second they I saw them?

So what if it lacks an edit button...Find a new way to do things, or when we have mods again they'll just have to do a little bit more work. The system has changed, so change with the system I say.

It doesn't support BBcode, so use the functions as they were originally intended.

Truffles X New forums 4evah

it's not bad once you get used to it.

No Truffles I like them too. the only thing I miss is the quick reply.

Roxas_Lawliet said:

No Truffles I like them too. the only thing I miss is the quick reply.

Never used Quick Reply, ever. Didn't know it was an option until a couple of weeks ago :P

I like them better too Tro-They-El...so your not the only one! ^_^

WayToTheDawn said:

Tro-They-El

I have a horrible feeling that I've contracted another nickname to add to the plethora of ones that already exist...

Oh what could you possibly mean Truff- I mean Tro-They-El? lol

I still like Truffles better lol its shorter and easier to type lol

Trothael (8 letters)

Truffles (8 letters)

Tro-They-El (11 letter/symbols)

Are you quite sure nickname is a correct term, Truffles? lol

Troth (5 letters=nickname compared to 8 letters)