New Forums

By Darkwing Duck2, in Hollow Bastion

Well they look pretty cool im looking foward to see what prizes are raffled off for those points.

I honestly don't like the new look or feel to this place at all. The old forums was better simply because it had a large quanitity and people that were here we're recognized with the names. It's sad to say though, this forum board will take time to get use to.

i dont like that you cant pick your own avatar unless you can than someones going to have to show me how and im pretty sure everyone will pick the same name again.

darkwing duck whatsup?im totally lost in this new environment.

I changed names from Ulquiorra over to this one. It's more fitting. I mean you can't tell who posted what where. You can't see whose online, and it's getting harder for me because I had lots of stuff written. The old teams have to remake their team forums, the people who had major trades going on have to redo them, and I'm in no mood to type up the amount of cards I had again >.>

www.fantasyflightgames.com/khforums takes you to the old forums so you can get everything you need and will be locked in 2 weeks

I am thinking that these forums are going to take some time to get used to as well...

The Trade Threads have to be re-done... the Team Threads...

Other than that though... it should be good to see who returns after all this and who doesn't... I'm thinking that everyone will transfer over to the new forums... but who knows...

These are too boring...not colorful enough...well, better get posting my trade thread again...

Change your sig dood...the new forums don't support pics and HTML coding in your sigs anymore...

Geee...I'm loving it already ...

Now I can actually read posts without having to scroll a billion years!

i'm lovin them already too i can't get to my page or even the main kh fourm with the links everywhere.

i had to get here from the latest post from the Kingdom Hearts page

Ya, It will take a couple of weeks for all of the inital kinks to be worked out but in time I'm sure everyone will like it :)

I like because I only had to register one account to talk on ALL of FFG's forums and such, brings it together nicely.

yeah, I guess...

But I just don't anything in it for me as I only play KHTCG...

Also, I don't like the color scheme of these boards nor the button pressing for bold/italics/underline... I'm so used to coding...

Also, there is the fact that the links don't work, but as you said, only time can tell...

And changing text color and adding images to the sig isn't possible... nor is changing the color in posts...

Well maybe now would be a good time for you to find some new games from FFG to play...support the company...their awesome!

And complaining about the new forums will get you nowhere...

Is there A way to put your own avatar?

MAN!!! No sigs thats hardcore d00d!

I like the look, but its deffinitly gonna take some time to get used to the new navigation routes. I assume important sticked post will be brought forward? like in the rules section.

Changing over trade threads and whatnot won't be the most difficult thing in the world, obvoiusly you can just copy and paste your original posts and whatnot, so I guess this is a good chance for everyone to sort out current things, then change it all over and set up shop here, and all the old threads can be left in the abyss of dead websiteland...

I was wondering what all those things next to our avatars meant? Anyone fill me in please?

shak-auspride said:

Changing over trade threads and whatnot won't be the most difficult thing in the world, obvoiusly you can just copy and paste your original posts and whatnot, so I guess this is a good chance for everyone to sort out current things, then change it all over and set up shop here, and all the old threads can be left in the abyss of dead websiteland...

I was wondering what all those things next to our avatars meant? Anyone fill me in please?

The first thing is your points...dunno what they are for...

The second is the games you play.

The third is the friends you have.

shak-auspride said:

Points are used for raffling. AND More hopefully!!!

Just registered. Like others have said, it'll definitely take a while to get used to. I doubt I'll copy my Trade Thread over, be just as easy for me to redo it. Buuut we all know I won't get to that for a bit. Probably take me a weeks' worth of days off before I finally sit down to type it up. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Yeah... I have to completely edit my trade thread for it to look right again...

and also card_breaker I think your sig needs some organising to fit in with the new layout, but I'm sure you already know that anyways =]

the new site for me came at a bad time in the game, where new people are registering and prolly wouldnt want to register at two sites, but it is the ebst thing for the game

shak-auspride said:

and also card_breaker I think your sig needs some organising to fit in with the new layout, but I'm sure you already know that anyways =]

the new site for me came at a bad time in the game, where new people are registering and prolly wouldnt want to register at two sites, but it is the ebst thing for the game

Yeah, knew that... Aw man! pics won't work!!! But all the rest looks as swell as it was!

yeah mate, all working out slowly

I am gonna miss the team sigs though