Thank You

By Sear_Clone, in Game Masters

In response to the Forums shutting down next year, I was not sure if that means we simply will not be able to post anymore, or if we wont be even able to view these forums anymore.

Either way, I realize that I wanted to thank everyone for helping me in my journey to be a great GM for my friends. I really think I wouldn't have confidence for my campaign to be on the level I aim for, without you guys. So I want to say a special thank you to you guys who helped shape my GM style, and a thank you to everyone else for making me feel so welcome to the community even though I am a newer member. Every like and thanks made me feel more confident in my capabilities as a GM. I am sad to see these forums go.

A special thank you to:

@P-47 Thunderbolt , for teaching me to condense and simplify, and offering your experienced advice on my ideas.

@Archlyte , thank you for your encouragement, without it I wouldnt have felt like I could continue to ask for help on these forums. Your warm welcome and words made me really feel like a member of the community.

@BrickSteelhead , thank you for supporting my approach, it showed me that while I still have a lot of work to do, I can still manage it if I remain focused on my vision.

@Ricas Chumm , thank you for offering your resources. You showed me that I could organize the info in a pleasing way that is easy to read, and will cut down my time looking at stats, and focus more time on roleplaying.

@Fl1nt , thank you for offering your resources too. It showed me, like Ricas Chumm, I really can do more with less.

@Rimsen , thank you for offering your advice, and helping me understand that I can use other sources to help me create rules. Because of this, it helped me link that I can use other sources like the animated clone wars show to help me direct the plot, which has helped me more than you will ever know.

@salamar_dree , thank you for helping me see that my cheatsheet needs to be double checked for accuracy. It has helped me see several mistakes that would have been a major problem otherwise.

@player5857008 , thank you for letting me step back and see how I am approaching my own campaign, as trying to help you made me analyze my own tactics and approaches to things.

Thank you to everyone for continuing to support and guide me through a GM's journey.
I will think about the lessons I have learned here, and continue to grow as a GM.

I will honor the memory of each and every one of your lessons through each and every smile and laugh at my gametable when I finally get behind that GM screen.

Thank you, Everyone.