Christmas* U-pick [Mafia]

By Bertie Wooster, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

Cheers Cal!

I like your busdriver role! Mine was very similar ( bus driving tree stump!)

Good job forty you had me figured out! And great guesses from LP in obs too!

No I still haven't worked out the order of ops that saw both jabba and I scan town for GNIP, but when your getting the rub of the green it usually snowballs!

Ovi's role had a lightning rod like effect which meant his scan actually targeted ovi.

Then night 2 you were switched with Forty.

However, ovi pointed out to me that if you mirrored, then the mirror should have stuck to ovi and ovi bounced back everyone's night actions on night 1. I hadn't thought of that; I'm still not 100% sure if that's how it should work but if so, sorry Town.

Jabba got Caldias's re-gifter role but due to how I interpreted it, it seems kinda difficult to use effectively, killing Jabba if he used it. By the time I realized this it was too late to ask Caldias about how it was meant to work.

Two scum? Hmph. Well done Pod and Jabba

Edited by FortyInRed

Yeah, part of why I pushed 1 scum as a theory a bit is that I genuinely felt this should have been a 1-scum setup. Maybe a third party.

There was already a lot of potential for death.

Thanks for modding, Bertie!

Edited by The Jabbawookie

Yeah, two scum was too much. Sorry Town.

Mod can only work with what's submitted, all second town roles should have been along the lines of 5x lynch proof 4x bullet proof vigalante gladiator cop docs, who can also fruit vend.

Although admittedly when asked for roles my mind went blank!

I think its only me that goes into a upick with a commuter bulletproof role in mind. #stayin alive

14 hours ago, PodRacer said:

Mod can only work with what's submitted, all second town roles should have been along the lines of 5x lynch proof 4x bullet proof vigalante gladiator cop docs, who can also fruit vend.

It would have been far better that what I submitted. The suicide investigative role... Not the funniest one, I think XD

My first role had some funny potential though.

@PodRacer 's role submission:

Role 1

The all-seeing

Each night you will be presented with a list of all night actions occuring ( but not by whom)

You may cancel one action and redirect another.

@ovinomanc3r 's role submission:

Light box tech droid

You're a light box tech droid. At night you may ##repair the light box killing yourself in the process cause you're **** as a tech droid However the short circuit is so spectacular that you will illuminate the night making all night actions public knowledge. It just a glance of a vision: performers are unknown as well as targets. Just the ##action. It will be made public at the start of next day as your dead.

Weirdly similar, amirite?

@PodRacer and @ovinomanc3r disqualified for metagaming

3 hours ago, ovinomanc3r said:

@PodRacer and @ovinomanc3r disqualified for metagaming sockpuppeteering.

FTFY. I see you Pod.

So where are we all migrating too? I haven't committed to any site in particular yet...

Jabba is working on a forum, but you have to play a game of Armada as Rebels as the initiation ritual before getting in.