Force Push a transported unit?

By drail14me, in Rules

Can a unit being transported by force pushed our of the transport? For example, can an E-Web be Force Pushed our of a Gav tank?

The rules doesn't specify if a transported unit is affected by card effects or not. The only thing I could find regarding card effects is this: "While a unit is being transported, it can gain tokens from card effects as normal."

By the context of the rules, my guess is that it cannot be affected as it's not explicitly mentioned, but it would be good to have a specific ruling adressing that issue.

Edited by Lemmiwinks86

Even then I don’t think force push would apply. Disembark and embark are a special move action and force push only causes a standard speed 1 move action. Same thing with being unable to force push a unit onto a different elevation.

3 minutes ago, Shadowhawk252 said:

Even then I don’t think force push would apply. Disembark and embark are a special move action and force push only causes a standard speed 1 move action. Same thing with being unable to force push a unit onto a different elevation.

This is what I'm thinking as well. Disembark is a two part special move and Force Push doesn't cause that.

11 hours ago, drail14me said:

This is what I'm thinking as well. Disembark is a two part special move and Force Push doesn't cause that.

So the answer is no. Seems pretty clear.

But it does seem to be the consensus that a unit could be targeted with Force Choke while on the transport, yes?

58 minutes ago, Mokoshkana said:

But it does seem to be the consensus that a unit could be targeted with Force Choke while on the transport, yes?

I would agree that Force Choke can be used on a transported unit.

1 hour ago, Mokoshkana said:

Yes, this rule seems to indicate that it can:

"While a unit is being transported, it can suffer wounds as normal."

1 hour ago, Mokoshkana said:

I don't see any reason why it wouldn't.