Extreme Kylo and Why You Should Be Scared

By wurms, in X-Wing

EM is great with Patience or Hate, but that means it's largely the provenance of the Eta-2, which has a lot less red and yellow than Kylo.

Otherwise it's a great recipe to end up without the mods you need to be as awesome as force aces prefer to be.

Edited by ClassicalMoser
6 hours ago, ClassicalMoser said:

EM is great with Patience or Hate, but that means it's largely the provenance of the Eta-2, which has a lot less red and yellow than Kylo.

Otherwise it's a great recipe to end up without the mods you need to be as awesome as force aces prefer to be.

EM with patience? So like... only Yoda? And, AFAIK, no pilot can take both EM and hate together.
But yeah EM Kylo is amazing. Not sure yet if it's better than the consistency of advoptic kylo, and both together may be a tad pricey for the meta. But if someone is good a leveraging EM, it's totally one of the best ship to poke damage and run away.

On 12/9/2020 at 8:28 AM, S4ul0 said:

The current App version doesn't allow the VTG on the Y-Wing with a Turret selected too.

The App doesn't work? I don't remember if the Daredevil upgrade on T-65 was allowed by older versions of the official App but with the Gunner seems like an error...

-----

Edit:

Ok, on this thread we have an answer:

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/285084-squad-builder-bug-reporting/page/6/#comments

But, It doesn't work with Luke, Extreme Maneuvers and S-Foils.

So it sounds like they INTEND to let Luke equip Extreme Maneuvers, but they haven’t managed to make it happen in the app.

We’ve been doing this for ages with VTG and Daredevil. Just because the official app is still buggy doesn’t mean a thing. Not to me, at least.

I spoke with dee yun about the interaction and the judges are allowing It. Also it’s bloody good fun to use

1 hour ago, battlestarbill said:

I spoke with dee yun about the interaction and the judges are allowing It. Also it’s bloody good fun to use

Who?

Host of fly better podcast/judge

2 hours ago, Cpt ObVus said:

Who?

Dee Yun is pretty much the the go-to non-FFG judge authority in the US currently, especially with Chico dropping from X-Wing. He was the head judge for all of the Galaxies events that happened recently, and has judged at various levels of play including the World Championships.

If you ever see people talk about the X-Wing Illuminati, they are typically talking about Dee and a handful of judges across the world that make supplemental rules calls when FFG has not addressed an issue, and they X-wing community by-and-large accept those unofficial rules judgments until official calls are made.

5 hours ago, battlestarbill said:

Host of fly better podcast/judge

Well, he got the Luke/Extreme Maneuvers ruling correct. :)