Unfortunate casualty of the new RRG

By Darth evil, in Star Wars: Legion

So GAR and CIS get field commander and Rebels and Imperials dont....but Rebels and Imperials get transport and GAR and CIS have no transport. Both transport and field commander are extremely powerful keywords. I feel like they'll come out with a release soon enough giving CIS and GAR transport heavies and along with it give Rebels and Imperials field commander. Seems pretty balanced to me for now

CIS/GAR/Rebels seem fairly close in balance now. But Imperials are going to have another rough year.

6 hours ago, bllaw said:

So GAR and CIS get field commander and Rebels and Imperials dont....but Rebels and Imperials get transport and GAR and CIS have no transport. Both transport and field commander are extremely powerful keywords. I feel like they'll come out with a release soon enough giving CIS and GAR transport heavies and along with it give Rebels and Imperials field commander. Seems pretty balanced to me for now

What would GAR get for a transport?(that would fit in Legion scale)

CIS could get the HMP gunship, which is on the large side but could work on an AAT base.

11 hours ago, KommanderKeldoth said:

What would GAR get for a transport?(that would fit in Legion scale)

CIS could get the HMP gunship, which is on the large side but could work on an AAT base.

I want the MTT personally, they could just make it the modified variant without the droid racks to give it transport for other units than b1s

the snail tank can also be open transport for CIS. we see b1's riding on them occasionally.

7 hours ago, RejjeN said:

I want the MTT personally, they could just make it the modified variant without the droid racks to give it transport for other units than b1s

The MTT falls into the same awkwardly large size category that the LAAT and AT-TE fall into.

They could make them, and I'm sure some people would buy them, but they would be so large that they would be a struggle to navigate around/over terrain. Not to mention the base being large enough to displace an entire army.

Edited by KommanderKeldoth

I want to see the cis have the platoon attack craft with a keyword that always more b1s on the field. If scaled well it might use the occupiers long base.

PAC.jpg

Edited by PhoenixOfCopper

I dont think it would be balanced for CIS to get a way to keep adding more B1s to the field.

1 hour ago, Khobai said:

I dont think it would be balanced for CIS to get a way to keep adding more B1s to the field.

Yeah and I dont want to paint any more of those bastards

2 hours ago, PhoenixOfCopper said:

I want to see the cis have the platoon attack craft with a keyword that always more b1s on the field. If scaled well it might use the occupiers long base.

PAC.jpg

Obscure, but it could work.

Rather than just allowing more B1's, it would be interesting to introduce a re-deployment mechanic.

Action: Reinforce 1: B1 droids, Capacity 1.

Deploy one previously destroyed unit of B1 battle droids within range 1 of this unit and assign them a face down order token.

19 minutes ago, KommanderKeldoth said:

Obscure, but it could work.

Rather than just allowing more B1's, it would be interesting to introduce a re-deployment mechanic.

Action: Reinforce 1: B1 droids, Capacity 1.

Deploy one previously destroyed unit of B1 battle droids within range 1 of this unit and assign them a face down order token.

I like this, it also works with brain worms. An interesting keyword idea.

I could see the Empire getting something like reinforce too. Stormtroopers are as plentiful and expendable as B1s during the GCW era.

I wonder what the point cost if the ability would be? Would you get a bare unit with no upgrades, heavy weapon, or personal. Or would it be a copy of the unit exactly.

1 minute ago, PhoenixOfCopper said:

I wonder what the point cost if the ability would be? Would you get a bare unit with no upgrades, heavy weapon, or personal. Or would it be a copy of the unit exactly.

It would be an exact copy minus any unique upgrades