Adversary Card Templates?

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

Here's my need:

I make a lot of custom statblocks/statblock tweaks and need a way to quickly reference that stuff when I need it without scrolling through pages to find what I need. Ideally, it'll be form-fillable and then I can print eight (4x2) or however many on a single 8x11 piece of paper. If they are just blank, that's fine too.

I'm thinking this may have to be done by putting a template into Paint.net and just tweaking, then copy/pasting it seven times to get the desired effect (or printing it with the x9 option, but that makes it smaller and has a lot of paper waste). But if there's already something fancy out there, I'd like to give it a shot.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt

I forget who it was, but someone created an adversary card template for Magic Set Editor , a Magic: The Gathering custom card creator software. Easy to use to enter the info into the template, but the template just isn't quite what I'd like out of it. I just have no clue how to create a template for MSE. If you can't find the template on MSE's site, let me know, and I can get it to you.

9 minutes ago, Nytwyng said:

I forget who it was, but someone created an adversary card template for Magic Set Editor , a Magic: The Gathering custom card creator software. Easy to use to enter the info into the template, but the template just isn't quite what I'd like out of it. I just have no clue how to create a template for MSE. If you can't find the template on MSE's site, let me know, and I can get it to you.

Yeah, I was unable to find it. However, there's a pretty good likelihood that's because I've got no clue what I'm doing. :ph34r:

Any luck finding this? I could use this too.

@P-47 Thunderbolt I see your message in my inbox. I’m not ignoring it, but my wife commandeered my laptop because hers doesn’t have the system requirements for something she’s doing for her side business. 🤣

2 minutes ago, Nytwyng said:

@P-47 Thunderbolt I see your message in my inbox. I’m not ignoring it, but my wife commandeered my laptop because hers doesn’t have the system requirements for something she’s doing for her side business. 🤣

Well just get to it when you can, there's no rush. :D

Thanks!